Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

PLEASE I WANT IN SPOTIFY THIS ALBUM! Def Leppard: Vault greatest hits Full Album

PLEASE I WANT IN SPOTIFY THIS ALBUM! Def Leppard: Vault greatest hits Full Album

HOW CAN I ADD TO SPOTIFY????

😃

10 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify adds all music available to them. Unfortunately, sometimes the artist/label don’t want certain tracks/album on
spotify, which is why they can’t be found.

You can read more about missing music in the
music FAQ.
Take particular note of the fifth point.

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of songs on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

You have to call the singer of Def Leppard and ask him.

This is the phone number:

+1 800 333 537 7273

Tell him that You are my friend.

def_1346092971_crop_550x550.jpg

Camillo

I agree! Finally got AC/DC on here, let's get DEF LEPPARD and BOB SEGER on here now!

What about Histeria?

What I would like to see added is these three songs by Foreigner: Soul Doctor, Prisoner of Love and With Heaven on Our Side.

please place album Hysteria deluxe edition from 1987 on spotify.

now i can only find albums from 2012/215  😞 

We got Bob Seger, finally! It helped me make one of my playlist more complete. Now, I just need a few Marshall Tucker Band songs. Of course, the few songs that I want of theirs aren't on the more than several albums that are on Spotify. And, yeah, Def Lepard should be here, with their real albums, now that "she" (Taylor Swift who I couldn't care less about) is back. She is the reason that Def Lepard isn't on Spotify and I understand the whole holding out, because she felt like she was getting ripped off, by Spotify, but their music is actually good and we got her AND NOT them? I wished that we would at least get the good with the bad. I think this whole crossroads thing is too blame. They probably would have never talked, if they hadn't been set up to sing together.

Follow me

Great to finally see Bob Seger on here. Finally! Now if only we can get Def Leppard, also Peter Gabriel would be nice! Congrats Spotify, you've finally did something right!

UPDATE:

DEF LEPPARD IS FINALLY HERE (I mean that all there albums are available, including "The Vault".).

Follow me

Suggested posts