Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within disappeared

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within disappeared

I was listening to Paradise Lost's latest album until this Friday, but I can't play it now. The album ID is spotify:album:0J9jIAkbuNMwolrdYBTaba

Some of the Paradise Lost songs are missing again. See Draconian Times spotify:album:3dpkz0rBs1fkXhTTLlPY85 for example:

* Elusive Cure

* Shades of God

* Hands of Reason

I can't play these song. There is also a "Remastered Legacy Edition" of this album spotify:album:5BB7MYhojdOss4TOepLLwI, but I hate broken album and song names like this. I want to listen to "Draconian Times", not "Draconian Time Legacy Amazing Legendary Super Cool Edition". Yes, I know Sporify get those information from publishers however it's not really hard to show your users more user friendly and accurate data.

Also, Symbol of Life is gone again.

Honestly, I'm really tired of disappeared albums, songs, artists. Listening to music should be a beautiful experience, not a painful one.

2 Replies

I noticed yesterday that The Plague Within had disappeared. Fortunately I have the album on CD. Most likely the label pulled it for some reason. 

Hey guys give some of these new releases from Century Media a few more weeks, even more so the new releases that have been temporarily pulled due to the Sony/Century Media buyout. Some new content has already come back from Devin Townsend and other artists, and some material has not yet come back, I would give a couple more weeks, as new content uploads usually happen on Friday's now. This new release by Paradise Lost, plus Napalm Death's and Marduk's new releases for this year have become unavailable currently. As well as In Flames past material that was released under the Century Media label, has temporarily been pulled. And this has happened at another Streaming music rival as well, so this all is down to the labels Sony/Century Media now which content will come back with new licenses. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6671448/sony-music-acquires-german-hard-rock-label-century-me...

Suggested posts