Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Pendulum's albums not available - Hold Your Colour & Immersion

Pendulum's albums not available - Hold Your Colour & Immersion

Update 2015-10-18: Both Hold Your Colour and Immersion are now available! I'm so glad - finally! ๐Ÿ˜„

So I think you can close this thread now.

24 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

Going to pop this over into the music chat section.

Any content that is missing is normally down to the record label or rights holders with holding those tracks from Spotify (or they simply have yet to add them!), sometimes to push up physical and download sales. Have a read at this topic and this help page for a little more detail. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

What language is that? =O

Its actually english, but in Wingdings font ๐Ÿ˜› 

Translation is:

It's bad enough that Pendulum's album Hold Your Colour isn't on Spotify (Why, by the way?!), and what you have done now doesn't make it better in any way... Why is Pendulum's album Immersion not available in Sweden anymore?!? :'(

Regards,

Andreas

Peter

Peter

I've changed the font now. Better?

Anyway, how long time will it take until I can listen to Immersion on Spotify again?

Just had a look in the catalogue, it appears the album is still there but only with limited availablility:

Pendulum โ€“ Immersion

Unfortunately, it is hard to give a timeframe of its return (if it returns). Spotify will always try and get removed content back again, so keep an eye out. 

Peter

Peter

I see...But why is the album just available in some countries/regions? The record label for Immersion is "Warner Music UK Limited". That's the same record label that released their album In Silico...how come In Silico is still available while Immersion is not? It makes no sense...

Labels rarely do unfortunately! If you want more details, they are the people to get in touch with directly! I actually don't remember the full Immersion album ever being available here in the UK hence why I have them as local files. 

Peter

Peter

OK, I will contact them!

Please keep us posted if you get an answer.

(vi รคr fler som undrar)

I just contacted Breakbeat Kaos and Warner Music and are waiting for their answers. Stay tuned!

Good news: Within 5 minutes after I sent my email to Breakbeat Kaos yesterday I got an email from them. They said: "We are in the process of making Hold Your Colour available on Spotify."

They don't know when the album will be available on Spotify. I asked them a few more questions and they said it's "very unlikely" that the album will be available on Spotify before 18th June. The album might not be on Spotify in this summer at all. They are still organising the release date. Well, even if it will take a while the album is actually coming to Spotify - and that's great!

Bad news: I still haven't got an answer from Warner Music.

That is typical of Warner to be honest. It is very rare I ever get a reply from contacting them and even when I do its normally not helpful.

Hold your colour on Spotify will be great though! Such an album!

Peter

Peter

@Peter wrote:
That is typical of Warner to be honest. It is very rare I ever get a reply from contacting them and even when I do its normally not helpful.

Hold your colour on Spotify will be great though! Such an album!

Peter

I see...hmm...should I just wait or should I do something? Like, should I send another mail to them?

And I think it's really cool that you are a Pendulum fan, Peter! ๐Ÿ™‚

I would just wait and see what they say! 

Just had another look in the catalogue, Immersion is now available in a few places again (including the UK):

Pendulum โ€“ Immersion

According to the catalogue details, it is available in the following country codes:

AI AM AT AU AZ BM BY CA CH DE ES FR GB GF IE KY MD NZ RU TR UA US VG

So no sweden I'm afraid (yet!)

Peter

Peter

Hi 

Immersion was available in Denmark few months ago, but then it got unavailable, like it is in Sweden. It's really annoying and such a shame.. I don't know if a should hope that it will get back on spotify again or i should go out and buy the album myself.

@Starmose wrote:

Hi 

Immersion was available in Denmark few months ago, but then it got unavailable, like it is in Sweden. It's really annoying and such a shame.. I don't know if a should hope that it will get back on spotify again or i should go out and buy the album myself.

I have them all, love all of their albums!

Peter

Peter

Shame about this! Hold Your Colour easily their best album!

Hope this changes soon ๐Ÿ˜›

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

Don't think Hold Your Colour has ever been on Spotify sadly. 

Peter

Peter

Pendulum has many good songs and much more albums. hope they are adding all albums ;O 

Suggested posts