Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Personalized Playlist Vanished

Solved!

Personalized Playlist Vanished

Plan: Free Trial

Country U.S.A>

Device: PC

Operating System: Windows 10

My Question or Issue:  I've been listening to music on Spotify for a few weeks on a free trial offer.  Yesterday morning when I logged in to Spotify I was presented with a playlist that had "Saturday Morning" in its title, and a blurb of text that said something like "Since you like this kind of music, here's a playlist for your Saturday morning." 

I clicked on it and was really pleased with what I heard, one wonderful song after another.  But I couldn't find a way to save the playlist, so I just left the tab open in my browser (Firefox) when I shut down my PC last night. 

But this morning when I opened my browser and clicked on that same tab, I got a "Page Not Found." Error.

How can I retrieve that wonderful playlist so I can listen to it again (and again and again)?

Will in Seattle

a.k.a. "Clueless

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @CluelessInSeatl 

At the moment, the fix I can think of involves using a mobile device. 

There's an icon on the home tab which looks like a clock, it's got all your recently played songs and playlists.

I assume you're using Spotify on mobile as well but if not, I apologize for the convenience.

Happy listening Will 🎧🖤

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Taylith!
I'm running Spotify on a laptop*, not on a mobile device, but your reply gave me the clue I was looking for.
Your mention of a "home tab" led me to look around on the laptop screen, and on the left side of the screen I found a vertical menu that included a "Home" button at the very top. That took me to a page with lots of different square icons resemblilng CD album covers. I had to scroll down nearly to the bottom of that long page where I finally found a bunch of those square icons labeled "Daily Mix 1," "Daily Mix 2," etc.
So I started clicking on them, and on my second click, "Daily Mix 2" turned out to be the mx from yesterday.
Thanks a million for pointing me in the right direction,
Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"

* P.S.  I mistaken posted in my original message that I'm running Spotify on a PC.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @CluelessInSeatl 

At the moment, the fix I can think of involves using a mobile device. 

There's an icon on the home tab which looks like a clock, it's got all your recently played songs and playlists.

I assume you're using Spotify on mobile as well but if not, I apologize for the convenience.

Happy listening Will 🎧🖤

TaylithSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hi Taylith!
I'm running Spotify on a laptop*, not on a mobile device, but your reply gave me the clue I was looking for.
Your mention of a "home tab" led me to look around on the laptop screen, and on the left side of the screen I found a vertical menu that included a "Home" button at the very top. That took me to a page with lots of different square icons resemblilng CD album covers. I had to scroll down nearly to the bottom of that long page where I finally found a bunch of those square icons labeled "Daily Mix 1," "Daily Mix 2," etc.
So I started clicking on them, and on my second click, "Daily Mix 2" turned out to be the mx from yesterday.
Thanks a million for pointing me in the right direction,
Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"

* P.S.  I mistaken posted in my original message that I'm running Spotify on a PC.

I'm happy if you are Will, take care
TaylithSpotify Star

Suggested posts