Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist Problems

Solved!

Playlist Problems

Spotify will remove a song from my playlist and then re-add it, say i added a song on 2/3/19, if i listen to it on my windows 10 pc, it will put it at the top of my playlist as added 1 minute ago. This is only a problem because i can now not keep my playlist in the order i put it, whenever i listen to a song on my pc it just moves it to the top of the playlist. Problem does not persist on phone, just windows 10 pc.

yes i am a premium member.

yes i created the playlist.

have had the playlist for over 3 years.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem had to do with a addon for twitch to show spotify recently played. addon removed and problem no longer happens

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Skoath Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

What i recommend on doing is possibly signing out from your account and relog back in. It could be a data issue and this usually fixes something like this. Give this a try and let me know what happens.

Keanu_C

@Keanu_C

It worked for a few songs for a minute and then the problem started up agian, thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I found a post about this from a few years ago and no one helped, I do appreciate your time.

Have Uninstalled and Reinstalled

Have tried the windows 10 spotify app

Have Cleared data

Tried using the web browser player for spotify and it still was moving my songs

Nothing is fixing this problem and its really annoying.

My playlist is set up to where if i want to listen to a song i know what other songs are around that so i can find it, spotify is screwing up my whole playlist of over 450 songs.

Hey there @Skoath,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Just to confirm, does this occur only in one of your playlists? If so, we'd recommend creating a new playlist and adding the same songs. Once you've done so, let us know if the issue persists.

On another note, it might be helpful if you could let us know if this persists when connected to a different network connection. If it works with no issues on another connection, we'd suggest contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

We'd also recommend making sure your desktop is up to speed with any software or driver updates.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 
Marked as solution

Problem had to do with a addon for twitch to show spotify recently played. addon removed and problem no longer happens

Hey there @Skoath,

Thanks for keeping in us in the loop.

Glad to hear everything's sorted now 🙂 If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DWTyiBJ6yEqeu

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts