Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist in a bottle

Solved!

Playlist in a bottle

My Question or Issue: it has been more than 30 minutes and my playlist hasn’t been sealed.

Its also my second attemp after updating the app so its not about the app being up to date. Why is this happening and is there anything ı can do to fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey : )

@kaworu_bloodpaw Playlist in a Bottle is a feature that's available in a select group of markets (countries). It's basically a time capsule feature where users answer some questions with a song of their choice, and then after it's sealed, they can't access the playlist until January next year.

@Zezey I would suggest trying on a different device to see if that helps. Also, try performing a clean reinstall, maybe there's something simply not right with the app's files. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I'd love to help, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. I've never heard of a "playlist in a bottle". Could you explain to me, please?

Marked as solution

Hey : )

@kaworu_bloodpaw Playlist in a Bottle is a feature that's available in a select group of markets (countries). It's basically a time capsule feature where users answer some questions with a song of their choice, and then after it's sealed, they can't access the playlist until January next year.

@Zezey I would suggest trying on a different device to see if that helps. Also, try performing a clean reinstall, maybe there's something simply not right with the app's files. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star

Oh, cool. Where's it available? Is it a mobile-only thing?

Thank you for your reply. I think that it may have been because i tried to go from the google direct-sorry i dont know if i was able to explain that- because i couldnt find it in the app. Well the future just popped up again on my app in another device i tried it again and it worked this time in seconds. I was so ready for it not working and trying your advice but thankfully it was all good 

@kaworu_bloodpaw It's a mobile only feature - see this Newsroom article for more info, including what countries it's available in 🙂

Glad to hear you got it sorted out @Zezey 🌟

SebastySpotify Star

The song I put in the capsule was accidentally pushed to me after I finished one album, and songs were freely roaming.

HELLO, i have a question. does a playlist in a bottle have a time limit? like, starts from the 1st of january and then you cant change stuff when its over? like spotify wrapepd, you can only access it for a few weeks, and then it over. is it like that?

Hey @AandW,

Welcome to the Community!

You have until January 31st to open and save your Playlist in a Bottle from last year, but once you've saved it in Your Library, you can access it as long as you keep it. More info you can find in this article.

Hope this info helps clear things up 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts