Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist radio has no new stuff anymore

Playlist radio has no new stuff anymore

I remember when i found new songs all the time on spotify, much thanks to the playlist radio that offered new and similar songs. Now i get 15 songs and half of them is already on my playlist... I can't find any new good music anymore and i would like to know why this has changed? It really was one of the biggest benefits of Spotify in my opinion. 

3 Replies

Sometimes finding music can be tricky  and time consuming, but good for you spotify offers its users radios for different artist and other playlist that share your same taste. But it is unfortunate that the radios are not as long as we would hope,  this would be a good new feature for spotify to increase the size of radios or to edit them. I hope this helped (:

Hi @jimseverin is this happening with all Radio Stations you create? Could you let us know what you're basing the Radio stations on so we can try to reproduce this?

Are you sure you're on the latest version of the app?

Hi @jimseverin is this happening with all Radio Stations you create? Could you let us know what you're basing the Radio stations on so we can try to reproduce this?

Are you sure you're on the latest version of the app?

Suggested posts