Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Playlists] Contacting About Playlists

[Playlists] Contacting About Playlists

I am currently listing to the progessive metal playlist as curated by Spotify.  I am disappointed that there is no option to choose playlists in why I am contacting Spotify.  This way it is able to be directed to the right people/department.  The reason being is because this progressive metal playlist has inaccuracies.  I decided to start checking out bands on the playlist to see if they are actually progressive metal.  But I can also tell by listening to them that they are not progressive metal.  I use Dream Theater's sound as a guide to knowing if a band or artist has elements of prog metal.  But the fact is, some of them are not prog metal.  There needs to be aw way to contact you specifically about that or something can added to let you on the playlist specifically that the band or artist is not prog metal.  I like things to be accurate.

1 Reply

Hi and thanks for your feedback. I've moved your post to the Content Questions board, where we can discuss the available Spotify library as well as the Spotify-curated playlists: the Idea Exchange isn't really the best place to give feedback on the content of playlists. Thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts