Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast Selection

Podcast Selection

There are literally NO pagan podcasts. There are podcasts about multiple religions practiced around the world. Why does Spotify feel the need to exclude certian spiritual beliefs? I will not but premium and will most likely stop listening to spotify if this doesn't change

1 Reply

Hey @karleelizabethh,

Welcome to the community!

Licensing and ownership constraints can also apply to non-musical content, such as podcasts and videos. Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but some artists and tracks are currently not available (or are available in one country and not in another). 

Reasons for this vary: Agreements with artists or labels may be ongoing or can’t be reached, or ownership of rights can change hands.

New content is added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find something you’re looking for now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to contact the podcast artist or label directly and ask why their podcasts are not on Spotify!

You can fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting content missing from Spotify.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts