Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast albums, for better organization

Podcast albums, for better organization

Some podcasts I listen to (a lot of D&D podcasts) have a ton of episodes. Having to scroll to the episode I'm on frequently made me realize there should be albums for podcasts. You know, bundle a campaign or story into one folder. Same situation for podcasts that have different types of topics or types of content. Like "Last Podcast on the Left" has their regular hour or so episodes for main topics, but dotted with a lot of short story episodes that are posted in the middle of a series. Can we make podcast albums a reality?

Something to add, make it an option to swap between album view and full chronological order view.

1 Reply

Hey @CrankShade,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing your feedback.

Seems like the Community folks have already gathered on a similar feature request and have created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see that option available, go ahead and check this idea hereMake sure you leave a +Vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience.

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Closed” you can still add your vote there and we revisit those ideas on regular intervals. It might be that their time would be right in the future!

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts