Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Porcupine tree albums missing

Porcupine tree albums missing

Just noticed that some Porcupine Tree albums have been removed quite recently,
was just wondering why? and are they ever coming back?
Their music means so much to me...

Lightbulb Sun (2000)
In Absentia (2002)
Deadwing (2005) 
Fear of a Blank Planet (2007) Don't think this album has been on Spotify before but would be nice if added! 

11 Replies

Some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements canโ€™t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

I've just noticed the same. It's a shame, because I like PT, but this make me feel sad and angry. I'm considering not to pay Premium anymore because of this. Hope this could be solved quickly.

It's amazing. I thought that nobody would care about this. I noticed too and made me really sad... please give back this three LP to Spotify. I started to pay premium plan to have this kind of albums in my pocket

I've just noticed that they appeared again, but with year 2017, not the respective for the albums.

This are good news. I hope this to stay.

Yup! Only missing ยซFear of a blank planetยป now.

Fear Of A Blank Planet is referenced here https://open.spotify.com/user/direos/playlist/5yLirIJ5gTIP1fhJaX1Kch

But it does not play depending on the country. In france it's not working.

It's weird because other albums of the same artist (Porcupine Tree) on the same label (Roadrunner) are working. Maybe just a mistake?

Another weird thing is that the album was previously available as a single.

Looks like The Incident was just removed now.  Fear of a Blank Planet also still missing.  Live versions of both are there with the Octane Twisted and Anethetize live albums, but studio versions are not there.  I had The Incident in my library and downloaded and it literally disappeared as I was listening to it.  Pretty frustrating.   Very difficult to find these almbums on CD now too.

Now the incident is unavailable ๐Ÿ˜•

Hope this gets solved quickly...

Hello there!

Spotify wants all the worldโ€™s music and podcasts on itself, but availability can vary over time and between countries for many types of reasons depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: Spotify adds new music and podcasts every day, so if you canโ€™t find something youโ€™re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

Hope this helps!

Bring The Incident back please! Also, Fear of a Blank Planet ๐Ÿคž

wth still no Signify part two album :'(

Suggested posts