Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

186 Replies

Sounds like I could be canceling family premium because like others have said, this is bull**bleep**. I’ve been a premium member for like 3 years and I can’t get a code because I haven’t streamed enough Metallica?  False advertising from ticketmaster and Spotify.  Why even advertise Spotify pre-sale if it’s only for handpicked customers.

First of all you're not dealing with a professional business here. Second of all I doubt it's even based out of the United States. It's probably based out of India. When I called them today they hardly spoke any English and was very difficult to make out what they were saying. Not to mention the fact that they were extremely rude. I have just called Spotify several times and three times they hung up on me. On the fourth time they answered and said to me "why are you calling when you're driving? That's unsafe." I asked them if I was speaking to Spotify and they said yes and then I asked what do I need to do to get a Metallica code and they said nothing and they hung up. I have a Spotify account and I pay my daughter's premium account. We just want to see Metallica. But honestly I don't think Spotify even has any presale codes at all.

I am looking for a new place to stream music.

Doesnt seem like there is really a code... Gimmick, either that or it comes tonight?

Someone posted this in the presale thread.

Fan  club code 

***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Live nation code: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Thanks hope it works 

Paying $10plus dollars a month for premium membership and not qualify for pre-sale codes because the artist isn’t a regularly played genre. I have had Spotify for 2-3 years and didn’t have a clue about this service offered to members. It’s a huge disappointment to learn Not all members qualify for these bonus services. It sucks... 

Whats the link for the Spotify presale? When I click "get tickets" in the app it just takes me to ticketmaster for the VIP package presale. thanks!!

can someone share if they get, we all wanna go.

Remember that time they advertised that Citi Card members got pre-sale, but only for those who spend X amount?  Wait, me either. 

I've been a spotify premium member for years, I listen to Metallica every day, every other song I play is Metallica....I've even gotten an email from Spotify themselves saying according to their "data" I'm one of their top listeners....and if I wanted to be part of their charity. I haven't gotten a presale code, not gonna lie, it's enfuriating how this presale works. The code should be given to all premium members in the first place, but knowing that "I'm one of their top listeners" and not getting a code is even worse. 

I listen to metallica the most on spotify.  How do I get my presale code?

Spotify Presale Password!: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***, here ya'll go! Good luck!!!!

Spotify Presale Password!: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! THANK YOU

Thank you!!

This is f*ckin ridiculous..I waited 2 days for this code...and nothing. I am so f*ckin fed up, not only feeling like I wasted my time waiting and waiting, but Spotify is big f*ckin joke. We, PREMIUM MEMBERS, shouldn’t need this sh*t. Starting to feel like Spotify doesn’t even care. Maybe it’s time to change my music source. I’m gonna cry. #**bleep**youspotify

This is B.S. I listen to Metallica all the TIME, I get an access code for dumbass Post Malone WHO I NEVER LISTEN TO, but not Metallica. Also I'm a paying customer. 1 less paying customer after today if I don't get a code!

I need it to.  Anyone willing to share???

Posted code isn't working for Lubbock

Same 😞

Suggested posts