Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

186 Replies

Not working in Kansas either

THANK YOU!!!

oh man im sorry, i am in California, i figured the passwords would all be the same!

Rember the good 'ole days when you didn't have to sit at a computer for hours pulling your hair out, and spend $600+ to go see Metallica in nosebleed seats 😞 not to mention a year before the show. Insanity.

El Paso, Texas code?

Thanks, but it didn't work for me

Can’t get it to work in Minnesota!!!!

***presale code removed: click here for more information*** worked for me. Found it online. Hope that helps some people. 😄 

The code is ***presale code removed: click here for more information*** but there were no decent tickets, at least for the Indy show. 

Yes but does not work off of ticketmaster

***presale code removed: click here for more information*** CODE WORKS IN SASKATOON, SK. 

it does work on ticketmaster when you select 
"spotify" presale in saskatoon

That corde worked for you for which show? and did you typed it directly in ticketmaster or did you use another page to buy hem?

Marked as solution

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have been listening to Metallica forever and have my subscription with u guys and I didn’t get an email! WTH?!?! I want my presage code too! Email to ***personal information removed***

thank you so much!!!

worked perfectly!!

Hey, thanks for posting your canned message response - again! It's the reason I've canceled my paid subscription and shared the code with everyone you **bleep**. Pass that along to your boss, k? Byeeeee. 

Thank you SO MUCH!!! It worked!! I got our tickets!!

What was the code!?

I miss the days where there was no presale and youd have to wait in line

Suggested posts