Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

186 Replies

I read online when I googled it that you just need to be part of this community group? They don't make it very clear do they!

Hello!

I wonder how much you need to listen to an artist to get a chance on the code?? I have yet to get a code and I am a very frequent listener! What are the chances of getting one anyway? It feels like one in 10 million perhaps.. Also do you happen to know if there will be presale codes available for B T S upcoming tour? (Still unannounced though, but dates might drop any minute).

Best regards Nathalie

WOULD REALLY LOVE PRESALE CODE FOR UPCOMING ELTON JOHN FAREWELL YELLOWBRICK ROAD TOUR IN ATLANTA GA PRESE IS TOMORROW... I HAVE AN ELDERLY MOTHER IN POOR HEALTH WHO WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM! SURE HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP... IVE NEVER GOTTEN CODES AND THIS WOULD MEAN ALOT TO HER! 😢

JUST POSTED A FEW MINS AGO ABOUT ELTON JOHN PRESALE IS TOMORROW IF ANY ONE HAS CODE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE‽ WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO MY AILING MOTHER!!

THANK YOU

I find that I fall into the same boat. I run a music page and also worked in radio. My fave band is Depeche Mods, then Blink 182is in my top 10. I haven’t received presale code for either, dynamic pricing has priced me out and scalpers bought up everything else. If they want to limit scalpers, they should do a max of four tix & block all resale action that exceeds the original ticket value. 

Why would you get pre-sale for someone that you statistically hardly listen to?

I have a presale code for Bonamossa in Albuquerque, and I insert that when prompted to buy tickets but I keep getting a message "Password is incorrect" is the presale code not the password?

Suggested posts