Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!
Huib
Community Legend

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! :)

Re: Metallica Presale Code

Acundieff

I listen to metallica the most on spotify.  How do I get my presale code?

4 people liked this

gmd2001mom
Music Fan

Spotify Presale Password!: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***, here ya'll go! Good luck!!!!

2 people liked this

gmd2001mom
Music Fan

Spotify Presale Password!: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Kshort13
Casual Listener

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! THANK YOU

rchan11
Casual Listener

Thank you!!

JaimeLee01
Regular

This is f*ckin ridiculous..I waited 2 days for this code...and nothing. I am so f*ckin fed up, not only feeling like I wasted my time waiting and waiting, but Spotify is big f*ckin joke. We, PREMIUM MEMBERS, shouldn’t need this sh*t. Starting to feel like Spotify doesn’t even care. Maybe it’s time to change my music source. I’m gonna cry. #**bleep**youspotify

Pnapoles116

This is B.S. I listen to Metallica all the TIME, I get an access code for dumbass Post Malone WHO I NEVER LISTEN TO, but not Metallica. Also I'm a paying customer. 1 less paying customer after today if I don't get a code!

bobbiob

I need it to.  Anyone willing to share???

Happyhylian

Posted code isn't working for Lubbock

jponcho
Casual Listener

Same :(

SUGGESTED POSTS