Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!

Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Does anyone know how to get the Metallica presale code?

186 Replies

***presale code removed***

NO SPACES

Thank You!!!!

The code is ***presale code removed***

This one worked for me. Without the space

***presale code removed: click here for more information***

whats the california code please????

The bad thing about the presale code. it's only for upper level which sucks. No two seats together on the lower level and no floor on presale.

El Paso Texas Code please

***presale code removed: click here for more information*** OR ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

It must be different for different arenas. I got lower level seats, for the same price as the upper level seats with the code. They did have 4 seats that were cheaper, one seat in four different sections. It was $130.00 for all the other seats in Louisville.

Thats why I can’t buy 4 tickets together?

I bought 4 together in section 102, for $130.00 each. But the ones for $61.00 were single seats, in 4 different sections. In the very back of the arena

What the heck I’ve been listening to Metallica for as long as I can remember I basically know all the songs by heart and I haven’t received any Spotify pre sale. I’m so **bleep**. Why even subscribe when people like me who do listen all the them don’t get any code to even buy pre sale tickets. 

CODE IS: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Yeah I got that one too..over 2 hours later after presale starts. -_-

Bless you, gmd2001mom  - The second code worked! Got our seats for the Wichita show. (Read between the lines!) If that does not work, I had to add some additional letters to make it work for Wichita. The first part should work elsewhere.

Just think of what you would do if you were eating chicken and got a piece of the ribcage in your mouth, but use an "O" instead of an "I" in the first word.

I hope this helps someone. Enjoy!

I am a huge Metallica fan and listen to them all the time, I never received a code. How can you choose who is eligible? I was looking forward to this presale. Is there any way the code can be sent to me for the Saskatoon concert. Us here in Canada hardly get the opportunity to see bands like this. I’d hate to miss it! 

I just got the email with the code. Maybe they're slow at sending the emails. What I got was

Without the spaces. It gets deleted right away if you put it on here the right way.

Well I got  my code, 24 min after presale started.... All tickets  gone by then.... 

Did you get the code? It's all through this thread. They delete it right away if it's entered exactly right

I used: ***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Suggested posts