Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!
Huib
Community Legend

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! :)

Re: Metallica Presale Code

jbinc
Regular

***presale code removed: click here for more information*** CODE WORKS IN SASKATOON, SK. 

jbinc
Regular

it does work on ticketmaster when you select 
"spotify" presale in saskatoon

AlekzOchhoa

That corde worked for you for which show? and did you typed it directly in ticketmaster or did you use another page to buy hem?

Solution! 1 person liked this

Huib
Community Legend

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! :)

Jules19741
Regular

I have been listening to Metallica forever and have my subscription with u guys and I didn’t get an email! WTH?!?! I want my presage code too! Email to ***personal information removed***

1 person liked this

ammbuh

thank you so much!!!

worked perfectly!!

1 person liked this

Libgrrrl
Regular

Hey, thanks for posting your canned message response - again! It's the reason I've canceled my paid subscription and shared the code with everyone you **bleep**. Pass that along to your boss, k? Byeeeee. 

LittleDreamer78
Music Fan

Thank you SO MUCH!!! It worked!! I got our tickets!!

psycotictron

What was the code!?

2 people liked this

welfare69

I miss the days where there was no presale and youd have to wait in line

SUGGESTED POSTS