Presale Codes. Who gets them?

Solved!
Huib
Community Legend

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Spotify sends out pre-sale codes to the top fans of an artist or band, based on streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. If you haven't received an email with a pre-sale code, I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

To make sure you'll receive Fan First emails in the future make sure you’ve opted in to the emails and that Spotify has your correct email address.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Hope you're having an awesome day and keep rocking! :)

Re: Metallica Presale Code

Huib
Community Legend

Hey @Libgrrrl!

I understand your frustration. Fan First emails are for super fans who listen to an artist a lot on Spotify. I've passed on your feedback on Fan First emails to the right folks.

Hope you're having a great day!

gmd2001mom
Music Fan

***presale code removed: click here for more information***

Huib
Community Legend

Hey @INVADER2!

That's not cool! Spotify doesn't offer phone support at this moment. I'm afraid the number you've dialed isn't Spotify. You can always contact Spotify using the steps from this article. Fan First emails are sent out to the biggest fans of an artist of band, according to Spotify's streaming data. There's more information about Fan First emails here. Let me know if there's anything else.

Hope you're having an awesome day!

blevs
Casual Listener

What was the code - thanks

gmd2001mom
Music Fan

***presale code removed: click here for more information***

omahaMK

Nebraska code? 

Jules19741
Regular
THANK U!!!

AECLYPSE
Regular

There has to be another code. ***presale code removed: click here for more information*** is not working for Wichita.

Mizup2nogood

This is BS I have been paying my membership for a while now and I can't get a presale code. I will be canceling my service 

gmd2001mom
Music Fan
Try googling Spotify Presale password Metallica, that's what I did and it popped up right away. Since you're in a different state than me, it should come up with the correct password for your state! Hope that helps!
SUGGESTED POSTS