Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

What a bunch of BS. Seriously. I listen to Die Antwoord all the time and have been to several concerts but I'm apparently not cool enough for your bulls##t system to send me a presale code? Is this a gimmick to get people to love your service? Ive purchased 3 subscriptions for myself, my girlfriend and my business office... I'll be cancelling them soon.

How long before a gig / concert would you get a pre-sale code?

Hello, I'm a huge National fan and have been a premium member on Spotify for close to a year. In that period, I'm sure The National ranks among my higher streamed content. Is there still a chance I could receive a Spotify pre-sale code for the Toronto show coming in December. I noticed that your presale happens on Monday May 16. Is there still a chance for me? 

That's what I am hoping for! I hammer the national on Spotify as well

First, make sure you have your pre-sale date right, because Monday is the 15th, not the 16th. Second, in my experience they usually send the pre-sale codes out about 30 minutes after the pre-sale begins, so yes, there's still a chance for you. And don't worry about the timing, because the Spotify pre-sales seem to be limited, so great tickets should be available. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. I'll cross my fingers and will double check my dates. Cheers.

Good luck! 

Any luck? Not received any presale info for The National yet...

Didn't have any luck in their fan presale so starting to worry. Spotify please.

I managed to sign up for pre sale through song kick and got some today.

They just added some more via Songkick/Eventim. Phew. All good.

Hi guys.

Didnt get any The National tickets via Songkick advance sales for Manchester today. Anyone got Spotify presale codes?, you think there is still a chance?

Big Fan from Norway

How can I get such emails? Can you tell me where I have to register? Thanks a lot!!!

Would love to get the presale code for Run the Jewels in Asheville, NC. Pretty please.

You guys can be so lame on certain issues. You can't judge how much a fan of someone's music is based solely on your stupid algorithms.

Looking for Chelsea Wolfe Toronto Presale - Opera House October 21 2017

WHAT?! I listen to certain bands all the time and my friend who never listens to those bands gets the pre-sale codes all the time somehow?! How does that work? I missed out on tickets to at least two shows and the same thing happened twice... he got the code and I didn't! I am not pleased about this now that I've read how this actually works..... ugh.............. like my spotify is playing easily 3/4s of any given day and there are deff a few artists I listen to "obsessively." This is really dissapointing. 

Right there with you dlprichard... I don't know what kind of analysis Spotify puts into evaluating "certain streams" and the metrics behind what streams are listened to most often.  I listen to LCD Soundsystem obsessively, all the time.  One would think I would have qualified for a presale ticket code for them.  Alas, presale has started for their show in Atlanta and I have no code.  Such a bunch of **bleep**...

Well, I'm impressed.  Someone of authority out there in the great Spotify nebula is listening to this community board.  I got a code for the LCD Soundsystem event shortly after posting my gripe.  Spotify, you have redeemed yourself.  Now, tell the cheifs and directors in your R&D shop to roll up their sleeves and hone those selection algorithms so they accuratly reflect a "serious, obsessive, and dedicated" fan of a particular artist!  

This was marked solved! 

***** THIS TOPIC IS NOT SOLVED *****

Just because one user got a code, doesn't make this issue solved.

Suggested posts