Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

I listen to LCD Soundsystem all the time, but I was never sent a p;resale code. Is it too late?

I think it depends on Ticketmaster or LiveNation, or whoever is doing the actual ticket sales.  I believe they open and close the pre-sales times.  

I am looking all over for how I can get a code for pre sale tickets for the Foo Fighter show in Sacramento on 12/2.  Spotify tickets go on sale this Wednesday 6/28.  I listen to Foo Fighters all the time on my premium account;  What can I do to be a part of the pre sale this Wednesday?????

From what I can tell, posting a "request" here like you just did is the best bet for getting a presale tix code, until Spotify gets all their ducks in a row regarding what criteria determines a dedicated/finatic/obsessive fan.  I suspect though, that Spotify may have a descent selection algorthim, but they're limited by a fixed number of users that they can (or want) to dispense the codes to.  

Hi! 

I listen to Broken Social Scene and similar artists all the time. There is a pre-sale starting tomorrow at 10am and I REALLY want tickets! Can i get the code?

What's the algorithm to determine a "super fan"? I'd argue I listen to Moon Taxi much more than most! I am a premium member as well!

This is frustrating!  My friends and I listen to Barry Manilow and none of us got a Presale code.   I mean, seriously guys, how many presale codes would you have had to give out for that playlist???

Hi! Trying to get the presale code for the Joseph concert in Brooklyn for tomorrow. Not exactly sure how the presale thing usually works but I've basically had them in repeat for the last month.

I would like presale for The Horrors gig please!

Hoping for a foo fighters pre sale code for Des Moines Iowa !!!!

I never received a code for Foo Fighters pre-sale 😞

I listen to the Foo Fighters a lot too but never recieved a pre sale code. I even follow them on here. I do listen to plenty of other artist to change it up. Kind of dissapointed that I did not recieved the code.

Me either and we listen to the Foo Fighters all the time on spotify!! 

Hi.  I'm wondering the same as many people on here.  I follow and listen to Foo Fighters on my premium Spotify account all the time.  Really really hoping to see them for my first time at the Madison show on 11/7.  I just heard from others who received a code for the show today.  Anything I can do or anyone watching this who can help me out?  Thanks!!

o

I would love a presale code for Tori Amos in Ann Arbor October 31st. I'm am definintly a superfan, but I don't know if I qualify on Spotify. Is there a way to know if I will get a presale code? Thanks! 

I have not determined how to know if you qualify.

I think spotify is allowed certain number of pre-sales, prolly not very
many, to the top listeners of that artist.

I have a playlist of artists that I play when I'm not able to listen, so
hopefully my chances go up for next time.

Good luck.

What's considered a superfan? Is it even location based for presale tickets (e.g. everyone in USA wouldn't care much for an event in Canada).

Would love to get some insight on how you analyze this data, or at least share our own analytics with us. I would seriously love to see how many hours I have listened to my favorite artists over the years... in this case Deadmau5. Pretty obsessed IMO 😛

Waited patiently for a deadmau5 presale code @ Enercare Centre, TORONTO, ON Sun Oct 8, but nothing yet.. presale is tomorrow. Pretty disappointed Spotify! Where's the love?

I would sure love a code for Léon... :). I was an early adopter of hers and she is coming to SLC on October 16th with Warbel whom happens to be another favorite artist. Super fan. Just sayin'...

Haha if you land here, precode for Enercare Centre, TORONTO, ON Sun Oct 8
.. it's 'CODE REMOVED' 😛 

Suggested posts