Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

I'd love for somebody to share the Morrissey pre sale code! 🙂  

what about kid cudi in toronto?

What about them?

I'm looking for the Rich Chigga presale code, on sale today at 1pm.

Good luck.
Fyi - This isn't a good place to find codes.

That's awesome. My friend got a code for Paramore. She was over the moon and the tickets were like gold dust when they went onsale. Are these offers for all Spotify users or just premium users?

Afaik, It is based on how much you listen to an artist. Not your
subscription type.

Does anybody have a presale code for Griz at The Palace in Albany

Anybody have a presale code for Griz at The Palace?!?

Sorry. Ur better off using craigslist.

Casting Crowns Greensboro

I receive many emails and I am subscribed to receive Fans First emails; I never receive them. I want, need one for  Casting Crowns Greensboro, on todays Presale! Please!

I got an email for pre sale tickets and that was great and so I got pre-sale tickets for a concert , BUT would that be it or am I still able to get pre-sale tickets emails for other concerts for different artists in the future ??? Any help would be appreciated 🙂

I am pretty upset because I recieved an email saying Wold Parade had new music and I got super excited when they said they're having a spotify presale TODAY, but I did not recieve a code even though obvioulsy Spotify knows I listen to them!

Sadness =(

How do i get the Deorro presale code for San Diego ? Any help would be great 🙂

What's the pre-sale code for wolf parade? 

Hey!
What happened with my tickets to the secret Foo Fighters show? Have really been lockning forvard to this show when am a huge fan of the Foos. It really sucks if I miss the show due to lack of comunication from you and some mail. Have been steaming the Foos for 5 years.
Please send the email to me agian, hope that its beeing solved.

I was hoping to get a pre-sale code for Spoon in Burlington, VT, but didn't get one.  I stream them quite a bit.  Ah well.

I did but i dont know where to go with the code

yo estoy esperando mi codigo para imagine dragons y no llega ... menuda engaño fatal spotify 

The website for ticket seller. Thee will be a spotify presale. There will
be other presale offers to from citibank or American Express or...

Suggested posts