Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

Looks like they made it so its one code per person

No where in your post does it indicate where/how to sign up for these.  There are so many different options of what emails to get/not get, it is clear as mud as to what options I need to select to get these e-mails.

Does any one know some that recieved a presale code from spotify to a concert they wanted to go to ?

Title of Album is what? ... thats your code all lowercase.

CODE REMOVED

CODE REMOVED

CODE REMOVED

Looking for presale code for Alan Jackson. Have been spotify member for a while. 

I really don't understand how you determine this. Dashboard Confessional presale started 2 minutes ago and I haven't received a code. I am a very dedicated fan, with measurable stats to prove it to Spotify. I added their entire discography when I joined 1.5 years ago (with premium account), I listen to them almost every day, I have multiple playlists with a bunch of their songs. What more do I need to do to get the pre-sale code?

Am I able to get my email resent even if I remember my code?

no

anyone got brad paisley spotify presale password? huge fan here! Thanks!

anyone have the presale code for romeo santos concert for march 31, 2018?

thank you

Hello,

I would love the pre sale code for Portugal. The man at the Chelsea. 

Thank you!

natalie

I need the presale code and haven't received an email for it

Does anyone have the Tash Sultana presale code? She's all over my most played 2017 but still didn't receive a code. 

no sorry. where is the show?

Hoping for a HAIM presale code... Can anyone help out?

Pretty upset I didn't recieve one. Feels like you have to have a constant stream of the artist to get one of these....

How far in advance of the presale date are the codes sent out to Spotify users? 

The night before. I’m afraid.

Suggested posts