Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

Anyone have a presale code for Car Seat Headrest at the SF Fillmore?

Did you ever hear what the code was?

Car Seat Headrest concert ticket in Vancouver on the 13th anyone? Eternal gratitude in return!

The code is Face2Face

POST MALONE PRESALE CODE FOR RALEIGH ON MAY 18?????

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It worked! Thank you so much for taking the time to share that!! 

Does anyone have the post malone code for detroit or cleveland? or any for that matter! I'll try them to see if they work

You can try ROCKSTAR

I believe that was the artist presale and those are all gone.

Im a super fan of Post Malone! How is it that the pre-sale code is only shared with a selection of ppl who listen to him “more”. What happened when you send out a pre-sale code and it’s unused when there’s so many other people out there that want this code! Makes no senses to me!!! 

I listen to Post Malone all the time (on my spotify account too!) and didn't recieve an access code for his tour. What constitutes one to be a "superfan" and get a code?

Same. My wife and I both listen to him (Post Malone) a lot on a joint family plan. No code given. What gives? This is worth unsubscribing for.

SOOOO I GOT AHOLD OF SPOTIFY AND APPARENTLY IM NOT A BIG ENOUGH FANOF POST MALONE (ACCORDING TO THEM) TO GET A SPOTIFY CODE.

I listen to post malone everyday how do I get presale code for your with 21 savage?

<CODE REMOVED>

<CODE REMOVED>

I LOve YoU

Anyone have the presale code for Xavier Rudd in Victoria, BC? I didn't get one! 

Why send me presale dates and not the presale code? JustJto make me frustrated and feel like canceling my premium subscription? 

Suggested posts