Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

Metallica pre-sale? Tulsa OK on 1/19/19?

I have a pre-sale code for the Metallica web site: <CODES REMOVED>

As a paying spotify customer this 'you have to losten to this specific artist all day to get the code' is bullcrap. I pay for my spotify out of my own pocket and use it 5 out of 7 days a week to make my salon a more pleasant place to work instesd of listening to the same 8 songs on the radio all day long. Metallica isn't exactly family friendly in a franchise salon environment. But that doesnt mean my family and I don't like Matallica! I wanted to get tickets for my mom and mother in law but may not be able to if it's sold out by Friday partly due to you picking and choosing which of your paying customers to send codes too. Thanks for the false hope spotify.

should of just joined their fan club. I did yesterday and got a presale
code for tickets that went on sale today.

I totally agree. Spotify pre sale code is the one code youshould never count on. It's like a gift.

Anyone have one for imagine dragons?

This is so incredibly frustrating. I've been a huge Metallica fan since 1986. Listen to them on Spotify PREMIUM and in actual CDs. Did I get a code? Nope! This sends a very bad sign to your paying customers, Spotify. This way of rewarding only certain customers you choose based on some nebulous thing is **bleep**. I've actively promoted Spotify to my friends for a long time, but you've soured a once truly loyal customer.

Anyone have the presale code for metallica? It's in half an hour and I don't have the code 😞

May have to reconsider my spotify commitment! Thats kinda crappy that only a select few recieve the benefit, Im certain I pay the same amount for my service as they do! If not more considering I have the family plan.

Anyone have the presale code for Yeah Yeah Yeahs in Chicago? Preale starts in like 5 minutes - they are my most listened to artist but I didn't get code! 😕

Have the Imagine Dragons Presale codes been released?  Looking at Syracuse tickets.  Thanks...

Hello! When said "Codes are sent to listeners who our data indicate stream particular artists the most" meaning only STREAMING or does OFFLINE (when you save it from Spotify) also counts? Because this can be very confusing; All my music is from Spotify, but I "save" it and downloaded it so I can be able to listen to it even if Im on an airplane.Please clarify. Thanks

What qualifies as a super listener? Cus i've been an avid listener of Dirty Projectors for years and got nothing about this pre-sale. Pretty lame guys.

This is an awesome feature! I'm often disappointed when scalpers grab up tickets to see my favorite bands. This is an excellent way to make sure that true music fans are able to enjoy their favorite artists without being gauged or prevented from doing so by middle men. Thank you, Spotify!!!

Was really hoping for the presale code to Ray LaMontagne and Neko Case At Mass Mocha June 29th - huge fan of both and listen to Ray daily!! Please please please??

Same here, been following both for a while, what gives Spotify?

Marked as solution

Hey folks, we're going to close replies to this thread as its the same questions circulating. I'll post the FAQ about Presale codes below. 

Presale emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans. First, you should make sure you’re opted in to our emails! Edit your account settings here. If you still didn't receive an email, we’re afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO BE ELIGIBLE?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

I UNSUBSCRIBED FROM SPOTIFY’S EMAILS. WILL I STILL GET THESE OFFERS?

No, but you can re-subscribe to Artist Updates opt in! You can edit your account settings here.

MY CODE OR THE TICKET LINK DOESN'T WORK. WHAT CAN I DO?

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I FOLLOWED THE TICKET LINK IN THE PRESALE EMAIL BUT CANNOT SEE THE PRESALE OPTION, WHAT CAN I DO?

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESALE FOR A CONCERT BUT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY TICKET. WHAT CAN I DO?

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

CAN I ARRANGE A CANCELLATION/REFUND OF A PRESALE TICKET WITH YOU? 

Spotifiy doesn't handle ticketing for these events. We recommend revisiting the site where you bought the tickets to arrange this.

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

Suggested posts