Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: the National: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

The60ftOctopus
Casual Listener
They just added some more via Songkick/Eventim. Phew. All good.

Re: the National: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

arnsteinberg50

Hi guys.

Didnt get any The National tickets via Songkick advance sales for Manchester today. Anyone got Spotify presale codes?, you think there is still a chance?

Big Fan from Norway

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

Dzusia

How can I get such emails? Can you tell me where I have to register? Thanks a lot!!!

Brentnc
Casual Listener

Would love to get the presale code for Run the Jewels in Asheville, NC. Pretty please.

1 person liked this

fwagglewok
Regular

You guys can be so lame on certain issues. You can't judge how much a fan of someone's music is based solely on your stupid algorithms.

kittencult

Looking for Chelsea Wolfe Toronto Presale - Opera House October 21 2017

1 person liked this

dlprichard
Casual Listener

WHAT?! I listen to certain bands all the time and my friend who never listens to those bands gets the pre-sale codes all the time somehow?! How does that work? I missed out on tickets to at least two shows and the same thing happened twice... he got the code and I didn't! I am not pleased about this now that I've read how this actually works..... ugh.............. like my spotify is playing easily 3/4s of any given day and there are deff a few artists I listen to "obsessively." This is really dissapointing. 

1 person liked this

phunkadelic2012
Music Fan

Right there with you dlprichard... I don't know what kind of analysis Spotify puts into evaluating "certain streams" and the metrics behind what streams are listened to most often.  I listen to LCD Soundsystem obsessively, all the time.  One would think I would have qualified for a presale ticket code for them.  Alas, presale has started for their show in Atlanta and I have no code.  Such a bunch of **bleep**...

2 people liked this

phunkadelic2012
Music Fan

Well, I'm impressed.  Someone of authority out there in the great Spotify nebula is listening to this community board.  I got a code for the LCD Soundsystem event shortly after posting my gripe.  Spotify, you have redeemed yourself.  Now, tell the cheifs and directors in your R&D shop to roll up their sleeves and hone those selection algorithms so they accuratly reflect a "serious, obsessive, and dedicated" fan of a particular artist!  

2 people liked this

nsfw
Casual Listener

This was marked solved! 

***** THIS TOPIC IS NOT SOLVED *****

Just because one user got a code, doesn't make this issue solved.

SUGGESTED POSTS