Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!
3 people liked this

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

LyndonDavis

Im a super fan of Post Malone! How is it that the pre-sale code is only shared with a selection of ppl who listen to him “more”. What happened when you send out a pre-sale code and it’s unused when there’s so many other people out there that want this code! Makes no senses to me!!! 

ccard94

I listen to Post Malone all the time (on my spotify account too!) and didn't recieve an access code for his tour. What constitutes one to be a "superfan" and get a code?

1 person liked this

Rjt93

Same. My wife and I both listen to him (Post Malone) a lot on a joint family plan. No code given. What gives? This is worth unsubscribing for.

1 person liked this

MadelineLJ
Casual Listener

SOOOO I GOT AHOLD OF SPOTIFY AND APPARENTLY IM NOT A BIG ENOUGH FANOF POST MALONE (ACCORDING TO THEM) TO GET A SPOTIFY CODE.

1 person liked this

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets post malone

dalton3405
Regular

I listen to post malone everyday how do I get presale code for your with 21 savage?

DanielChung1
Regular

<CODE REMOVED>

1 person liked this

DanielChung1
Regular

<CODE REMOVED>

MadelineLJ
Casual Listener
I LOve YoU

TushInBoots

Anyone have the presale code for Xavier Rudd in Victoria, BC? I didn't get one! 

dhanamusil
Casual Listener

Why send me presale dates and not the presale code? JustJto make me frustrated and feel like canceling my premium subscription? 

SUGGESTED POSTS