Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

TheMarvelousOne
Casual Listener

Metallica pre-sale? Tulsa OK on 1/19/19?

PG714
Music Fan

I have a pre-sale code for the Metallica web site: <CODES REMOVED>

Alutz19

As a paying spotify customer this 'you have to losten to this specific artist all day to get the code' is bullcrap. I pay for my spotify out of my own pocket and use it 5 out of 7 days a week to make my salon a more pleasant place to work instesd of listening to the same 8 songs on the radio all day long. Metallica isn't exactly family friendly in a franchise salon environment. But that doesnt mean my family and I don't like Matallica! I wanted to get tickets for my mom and mother in law but may not be able to if it's sold out by Friday partly due to you picking and choosing which of your paying customers to send codes too. Thanks for the false hope spotify.

TheMarvelousOne
Casual Listener
should of just joined their fan club. I did yesterday and got a presale
code for tickets that went on sale today.

PG714
Music Fan

I totally agree. Spotify pre sale code is the one code youshould never count on. It's like a gift.

Hollywoodzombie
Casual Listener

Anyone have one for imagine dragons?

22acaciaave

This is so incredibly frustrating. I've been a huge Metallica fan since 1986. Listen to them on Spotify PREMIUM and in actual CDs. Did I get a code? Nope! This sends a very bad sign to your paying customers, Spotify. This way of rewarding only certain customers you choose based on some nebulous thing is **bleep**. I've actively promoted Spotify to my friends for a long time, but you've soured a once truly loyal customer.

Bambilover09

Anyone have the presale code for metallica? It's in half an hour and I don't have the code :(

carterunit47

May have to reconsider my spotify commitment! Thats kinda crappy that only a select few recieve the benefit, Im certain I pay the same amount for my service as they do! If not more considering I have the family plan.

Adam8181
Casual Listener

Anyone have the presale code for Yeah Yeah Yeahs in Chicago? Preale starts in like 5 minutes - they are my most listened to artist but I didn't get code! :/

SUGGESTED POSTS