Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

mptheapple11

NatasG

Have the Imagine Dragons Presale codes been released?  Looking at Syracuse tickets.  Thanks...

1 person liked this

Lucillebon

Hello! When said "Codes are sent to listeners who our data indicate stream particular artists the most" meaning only STREAMING or does OFFLINE (when you save it from Spotify) also counts? Because this can be very confusing; All my music is from Spotify, but I "save" it and downloaded it so I can be able to listen to it even if Im on an airplane.Please clarify. Thanks

1 person liked this

Showbizclique

What qualifies as a super listener? Cus i've been an avid listener of Dirty Projectors for years and got nothing about this pre-sale. Pretty lame guys.

mhurst42

This is an awesome feature! I'm often disappointed when scalpers grab up tickets to see my favorite bands. This is an excellent way to make sure that true music fans are able to enjoy their favorite artists without being gauged or prevented from doing so by middle men. Thank you, Spotify!!!

1 person liked this

Pre-sale Ray LaMontagne

Kato58

Was really hoping for the presale code to Ray LaMontagne and Neko Case At Mass Mocha June 29th - huge fan of both and listen to Ray daily!! Please please please??

Re: Pre-sale Ray LaMontagne

ChuckBuick
Casual Listener

Same here, been following both for a while, what gives Spotify?

Solution! 4 people liked this

Re: Pre-sale Ray LaMontagne

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks, we're going to close replies to this thread as its the same questions circulating. I'll post the FAQ about Presale codes below. 

Presale emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans. First, you should make sure you’re opted in to our emails! Edit your account settings here. If you still didn't receive an email, we’re afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO BE ELIGIBLE?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

I UNSUBSCRIBED FROM SPOTIFY’S EMAILS. WILL I STILL GET THESE OFFERS?

No, but you can re-subscribe to Artist Updates opt in! You can edit your account settings here.

MY CODE OR THE TICKET LINK DOESN'T WORK. WHAT CAN I DO?

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I FOLLOWED THE TICKET LINK IN THE PRESALE EMAIL BUT CANNOT SEE THE PRESALE OPTION, WHAT CAN I DO?

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESALE FOR A CONCERT BUT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY TICKET. WHAT CAN I DO?

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

CAN I ARRANGE A CANCELLATION/REFUND OF A PRESALE TICKET WITH YOU? 

Spotifiy doesn't handle ticketing for these events. We recommend revisiting the site where you bought the tickets to arrange this.

SUGGESTED POSTS