Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

pne002

Melb03
I'm not sure I can become even more of a super fan of Sam Hunt!! Been listening non stop for 3 years!!! I would love a pre sale ticket code :)

Sbooker353
Casual Listener
I strictly listen to Muse. How much do you need to stream? They're all I listen to. And when does said email get sent out? It's Feb 6 and the Spotify presale is Feb 9??
1 person liked this

jfd9
Casual Listener
Yeah... there is apparently no such thing as pre-Sale tickets. I smell marketing made-up-stuff here...

suejiang

I've actually gotten two emails for presale tickets in my area already for Catfish and the Bottlemen and The 1975. I think the top fans are based on a percentage like the more popular the artist, the harder to become a top fan. I think it's a cool concept, just with it's kinks.

Dhjohnson76
Casual Listener
How far in advance of the sale did you receive the email?

Sbooker353
Casual Listener
I received it the day before the pre ticket sale ended.

matthendo

I am an avid listen to ARIZONA and they are on Spotify pre-sale starting today 2/15/17 to a show at Neumos in Seattle on 6/20/17. Can you please hook me up with the code? Im surprised I didnt recieve one via push or email.

Thanks,

Matt

KrystallLee

When do codes get sent out in relation to the time of presale?

1 person liked this

Dhjohnson76
Casual Listener

Spotify recently sent me the presale code for a Sturgill Simpson concert. The presale started at 10:00. I didn't received the email until 10:08 and almost missed it. I assume they sent the code at that time to avoid having it widely dispersed before the presale began. Though Spotify says that the codes are unique to each listener, this code was generic. 

SUGGESTED POSTS