Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

liquidforest

I've been listening to Fleet Foxes and Animal Collective for years and was sad to see that I hadn't made the presale before all the scalpers snag them in 5 minutes.

I've recently gotten a few presale codes several hours after the presale started...obviously all the tickets are sold out by then. Any way to resolve this?

TommyTwista
Hi,
Do you need to be a premium subscriber to qualify?
Thanks!

jdcarr15
Casual Listener

Anyone have the pre sale code fro Spoon?

Lchristoffel

Hi,

I just received an email from Spotify sayin' I can pick up two tickets for the Bruno Mars show in Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam, 09 may 2017). They say I can get tickets at a collection point, but which and where are these collection points? 

Gr.
Luke

JayLB
Community Legend

@Lchristoffel

Hey there,

If the collection point information is not in the email, would there happen to be any information in the email you received about the ticket seller? You might try contacting the ticket seller for directions of the pre-sale collection point location if this information is vague or missing for some reason in the email?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

ek04
Casual Listener

This really seems like an unfair practice. My husband and I have been premium Spotify users for a few years now and the Spotify pre-sale codes have never been sent to us for our favorite artists that we listen to INCESSANTLY on Spotify. I've never met anymore more obsessed with Fleet Foxes than my husband and we were utterly disappointed to be left out of a pre-sale code for their upcoming shows. How big of a fan to you have to be of particular artists and Spotify in general in order to get a perk?

ek04
Casual Listener

Agreed.

1 person liked this

thebigcream

This person has nailed it. What do you have to do to warrant presale tickets? what consititutes in the eyes of spotify that you are a loyal enough fan? Fleet Foxes are my favourite band. I listen to them regularly, I follow them on spotify, I've waited ages for a chance to see them... and no presale offer. 

-Another loyal patron.

Homegrown512
Niko Suave (Nick Neva) is a superfan of Fleet Foxes!! Plz send me a presale code so we can be together at the Moody Theater...just one nite....pleeease! Much luv
~Niko
SUGGESTED POSTS