Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey folks, we're going to close replies to this thread as its the same questions circulating. I'll post the FAQ about Presale codes below. 

Presale emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans. First, you should make sure you’re opted in to our emails! Edit your account settings here. If you still didn't receive an email, we’re afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO BE ELIGIBLE?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

I UNSUBSCRIBED FROM SPOTIFY’S EMAILS. WILL I STILL GET THESE OFFERS?

No, but you can re-subscribe to Artist Updates opt in! You can edit your account settings here.

MY CODE OR THE TICKET LINK DOESN'T WORK. WHAT CAN I DO?

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I FOLLOWED THE TICKET LINK IN THE PRESALE EMAIL BUT CANNOT SEE THE PRESALE OPTION, WHAT CAN I DO?

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESALE FOR A CONCERT BUT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY TICKET. WHAT CAN I DO?

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

CAN I ARRANGE A CANCELLATION/REFUND OF A PRESALE TICKET WITH YOU? 

Spotifiy doesn't handle ticketing for these events. We recommend revisiting the site where you bought the tickets to arrange this.

View solution in original post

358 Replies

kritter_tee
Casual Listener

Thanks!! @Hi_Denise this doesn't seem to be working for GA? Do you know if this is only for VIP? What am I doing wrong here? :S

Makaoi

I listen to Majid Jordan all the time on Spotify, have downloaded all the songs, and listen to the station.  Why would I not have gotten a presale code for the Denver tickets that went on Spotify presale today?  Please help!

Eileennx

I NEED A$AP MOB TICKETS!! I LISTEN TO THEM ALL THE TIME BUT I DIDNT GET THE CODE FOR THE RAP CAVIAR EVENG 😞 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 

Jeanie812
Casual Listener

TOOCOZY

theshins

toocozy

andrxa

I didn't receive a pre-sale code & I am forever listening to them. HELP!

user-removed
Not applicable

i never received my pre sale code for Majid Jordan LA concert. can someone please help?! 

lxpeace

Have the presale codes for Majid Jordan gone out for the Los Angeles area venues?

m0ha

Yeah, a Pre-Sale code for Majid Jordan at the Warfield would be great! Thanks! I don't understand how I didn't get one, I listen to them all the time.

bustos86-us
Casual Listener

Presale code for today?

Jeanie812
Casual Listener

Majid Jordan presale code for terminal 5 please! 

annsonthiru97

Hey I'm a huge Majid Jordan fan and i noticed they have a ticketmaster presale tomorrow for their new tour. I was just wondering what would be the chances of not receiving a presale code? 

Annson 

esse112
Casual Listener

I too would like to know the presale code for Majid Jordan. Spotify presale tickets go on sale today at 12pm PST. If anybody has the code, please share! Thanks!

didilee

I tried HEARTTHROB and it worked

Jeanie812
Casual Listener

Majid Jordan presale code? What is it 

valanke

Hello,

I was wondering how one usually qualifies as a superfan for pre-sale opportunities. I was hoping to get more information on the pre-sale for Wafia starting tomorrow morning. 

Thanks!

Avaesthomas

I listen to Jhene Aiko on a pretty consistent basis, and I unfortunately never received a promo code for her upcoming show. It seems like Spotify randomly chooses what you get these codes to, but I'm wondering how the determination is made because if there's a concert in Atlanta, I want to go 

monicaaar

I am CRUSHED that I did not receive the presale code for Jhene Aiko's Trip tour (which is on pre-sale tomorrow) 😞 SPOTIFY PLSHELP A GIRL OUT I listen to her everyday 

sebsab899

Im Sleigh Bells biggest fans but it happens i didnt get a presale code for Montreal show yet....please i need one 😞

kimeagle

Hello 

will there be a pre sale code for this tour?

k_forc

I never received a code for Atmosphere at the ogden and i listen to them all the time 😞 Any help?

SUGGESTED POSTS