Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey folks, we're going to close replies to this thread as its the same questions circulating. I'll post the FAQ about Presale codes below. 

Presale emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans. First, you should make sure you’re opted in to our emails! Edit your account settings here. If you still didn't receive an email, we’re afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO BE ELIGIBLE?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

I UNSUBSCRIBED FROM SPOTIFY’S EMAILS. WILL I STILL GET THESE OFFERS?

No, but you can re-subscribe to Artist Updates opt in! You can edit your account settings here.

MY CODE OR THE TICKET LINK DOESN'T WORK. WHAT CAN I DO?

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I FOLLOWED THE TICKET LINK IN THE PRESALE EMAIL BUT CANNOT SEE THE PRESALE OPTION, WHAT CAN I DO?

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESALE FOR A CONCERT BUT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY TICKET. WHAT CAN I DO?

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

CAN I ARRANGE A CANCELLATION/REFUND OF A PRESALE TICKET WITH YOU? 

Spotifiy doesn't handle ticketing for these events. We recommend revisiting the site where you bought the tickets to arrange this.

View solution in original post

358 Replies

jjg0290

I literally signed up to receive a code for the concert and now switched from Pandora just to go see my favorite artist in H.E.R.. Send this fan a code please!!!!!!!!! Didnt't know how to get a code and thought you just had to register... Im here now guys!

Hi_Denise
Casual Listener

I guessed the presale code and got it right for Toronto so try LIGHTSON!

good luck!

hvnnybee

anyone else not get a Majid Jordan presale code? help a sis out pls if you guys know it! );

toppenberg81

I'm sitting here waiting for a presale code email for one of my favorite artists, Atmosphere. I play them almost everyday and I don't understand how I'm not eligble for a presale code!

Hi_Denise
Casual Listener

Anybody have a presale code for H.E.R? I want to see her in Toronto and didn't get a code!!!

happinesstan

noel gallagher codes ?

misseluna

I'm new to Spotify, trying to decide if I want to upgrade. Getting a presale code to The Darkness at the Civic Theatre in New Orleans would go long way towards convincing me.... Presale tomorrow!

gingersaurus10

I love Bebe rexha soooooo freaking much. I didn't get a spotify pre-sale code. How do I get a spotify pre-sale code for Bebe rexha's concert in denver?

I must see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medazzaman

I'm trying to find the Presale code for OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark).  I stream their music quite often but did not receive an email with any code.  Anything I can do ???? Thanks.

morgan_gfx

How cna I get Imagine Dragons presale tickets for the Manchester 2018 concert? I listen to them all the time they are my favourite band!

Jorge8072
Casual Listener

i need code pre sale !!! please

TheKillersFan

I never received a code for Imagine Dragons, which I listen to a lot! not sure if you need to be listening to the 24/7 to get one

Jorge8072
Casual Listener

yo estoy esperando mi codigo para imagine dragons y no llega ... menuda engaño fatal spotify 

toddllama

I was hoping to get a pre-sale code for Spoon in Burlington, VT, but didn't get one.  I stream them quite a bit.  Ah well.

axelswede

Hey!
What happened with my tickets to the secret Foo Fighters show? Have really been lockning forvard to this show when am a huge fan of the Foos. It really sucks if I miss the show due to lack of comunication from you and some mail. Have been steaming the Foos for 5 years.
Please send the email to me agian, hope that its beeing solved.

Brittanyariel

What's the pre-sale code for wolf parade? 

hectorbear

How do i get the Deorro presale code for San Diego ? Any help would be great 🙂

salvidarling

I am pretty upset because I recieved an email saying Wold Parade had new music and I got super excited when they said they're having a spotify presale TODAY, but I did not recieve a code even though obvioulsy Spotify knows I listen to them!

Sadness =(

RB241
I got an email for pre sale tickets and that was great and so I got pre-sale tickets for a concert , BUT would that be it or am I still able to get pre-sale tickets emails for other concerts for different artists in the future ??? Any help would be appreciated 🙂

ekcooke

Casting Crowns Greensboro

I receive many emails and I am subscribed to receive Fans First emails; I never receive them. I want, need one for  Casting Crowns Greensboro, on todays Presale! Please!

Meligga420
Casual Listener
Anybody have a presale code for Griz at The Palace?!?
SUGGESTED POSTS