Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

D111
Did u recieve those tickets

Yogablu

So this is a random thing? I'm a premium subscriber and I listen to The Shins and Spoon regularly. So you're saying that it's random that I may be selected to receive the presale code? That is very strange. 

Cheers,

Julie 

lazerjade

How soon before the presale starts should you expect an email with the code? I'm not sure if i'm not getting an email because they haven't been sent yet or because I'm not eligible!

nsfw
Casual Listener

I've been a paid subscriber since you came to the United States and I've never received a code for any artist. I tend to listen to bands that come to smaller theaters in my town which is exactly the type of bands that you offer presale codes for. 

What gives?

rockchic22
Casual Listener

I'm not sure exactly how they give out the codes, but it's a great service for anyone lucky enough to get one. 

2 people liked this

Thelastjanelle
I'm a premium member and I would like to buy tickets using Spotify presale for Cafe Tacuba 9/22. Please advise!

RenoGruber
Casual Listener

Here at being a Spotify Premium member since 2012, I think this is pretty horse**bleep** that you're all vague and "too bad, so sad" if you're going to be giving out presale.  Either send them to everyone who likes a certain band, or send them to **bleep**all.

This is infuriating. 

jfd9
Casual Listener
No. Spotify needs to make it crystal clear how they allocate advance purchase tickets.

tacvbo83

I need it too!  Please send me the code.

Hannamalott6
Hello,
I have been a premium member for over 2 years now and have never received a pre-sale code. I recently found out Spotify does this. I go to many live shows and I enjoy listening to live music. What does Spotify consider as a super fan? I listen to Kaleo all the time and they are coming into Austin soon. I really want to see them live and I have been since their album came out. How does Spotify decide which customers get the pre sale code? I listen to them obsessively and I have yet to receive anything.
SUGGESTED POSTS