Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

JoeGeeIsMe
What a bunch of BS. Seriously. I listen to Die Antwoord all the time and have been to several concerts but I'm apparently not cool enough for your bulls##t system to send me a presale code? Is this a gimmick to get people to love your service? Ive purchased 3 subscriptions for myself, my girlfriend and my business office... I'll be cancelling them soon.

Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

dannycall
Regular

How long before a gig / concert would you get a pre-sale code?

the National: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

LyleHalcro
Casual Listener

Hello, I'm a huge National fan and have been a premium member on Spotify for close to a year. In that period, I'm sure The National ranks among my higher streamed content. Is there still a chance I could receive a Spotify pre-sale code for the Toronto show coming in December. I noticed that your presale happens on Monday May 16. Is there still a chance for me? 

Re: the National: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

dannycall
Regular
That's what I am hoping for! I hammer the national on Spotify as well

rockchic22
Casual Listener

First, make sure you have your pre-sale date right, because Monday is the 15th, not the 16th. Second, in my experience they usually send the pre-sale codes out about 30 minutes after the pre-sale begins, so yes, there's still a chance for you. And don't worry about the timing, because the Spotify pre-sales seem to be limited, so great tickets should be available. I hope this helps!

LyleHalcro
Casual Listener
Thanks for the info. I'll cross my fingers and will double check my dates. Cheers.

dannycall
Regular

rockchic22
Casual Listener

Good luck! 

The60ftOctopus
Casual Listener

Any luck? Not received any presale info for The National yet...

Didn't have any luck in their fan presale so starting to worry. Spotify please.

dannycall
Regular
I managed to sign up for pre sale through song kick and got some today.
SUGGESTED POSTS