Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale code?

Solved!

Presale code?

Hi, I hope this is the right spot for this, but I'm ordering some tickets for some family members to an upcoming Amos Lee show and Ticketmaster says there is a Spotify presale code but I've seen nothing about it. Can any help me out with it? Thanks. 

79 Replies

Anyone have a lcd soundsystem presale code?

Kid cudi presale code anyone??

Anybody have a presale code for Vance Joy??

I listen to Bryan Adams quite alot I never received a presale code for his concert.its on 21st may in Dublin. Does anyone know how can get code??

Niamh

So incredibly bummed out to see presale code seats available for BNL LA Greek Theater summer 2018 concert but no e-mail telling me what the code is.  After reading I see my mistake in not following BNL on Spotify, user error, now I know better but not much help when you figure it out after tickets on sale.  If you want presale code better be sure you follow the band and stream often,....

Marked as solution

-

\x3csVg/\x3e -->

\x3csVg/\x3e -->

Do you know the code for rainbow kitten surprise? I’ve listened to them since I got spotify and have numerous playlists dedicated to them but didn’t receive an email. I’m really trying to go to this concert. Thank you for your time! 

I need it as well

I just got an email from Spotify about presale Xavier Rudd tix but thereto nonpresale code and no way to buy tix w/o? Anyone? 

Have you found a presale code? Supposedly started yesterday but I hadn't received anything yet. 

Hi! How do I get presale code for Metallica El Paso TX? Thank you

Hey need help anyone relieved the Metallica resale code ?

Any one know presale code for rise against

I received an email for Spotify pre-sales for Jesse McCartney's Better With You Tour, but was saddened to realize that I didn't get a pre-sale code in the mail. It would really mean the world to me if someone could message me or share with me the code. Thank you!

does anyone have a presale code for the kyle lightspeed tour

I’m looking for a presale code for Chain Smokers. Help!

I am a premium member and have not gotton my maluma pre sale code. how or where can i find it 

I didn't get it either. wth?!

Suggested posts