Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Pretty in Pink Soundtrack

Pretty in Pink Soundtrack

A few days ago I went to listen to the “Pretty in Pink” movie’s soundtrack and discovered it was taken off spotify. I looked all over for the songs I loved for example “pretty in pink” by the psychedelic furs (the movie version is edited differently and I prefer it), “wouldn’t it be good” by the Danny Hutton Hitters (which has another version by Nick Kershaw, but I prefer this version”,  “Shellshock” by New Order (a condensed version is available but I prefer the 8 minute version.  I am incredibly frustrated and I was on the verge of tears when I learned these songs were taken off because I love them, and listen to them a lot and hope you will bring them back. Thank you

1 Reply

Hi @jliz0801,

sorry to hear you miss some of your favorite music...

Sometimes artists and tracks are 'currently not available' (or are available in one country and not in another). 

Reasons for this vary: Agreements with artists or labels may be ongoing or can’t be reached, or ownership of rights can change hands.

New content is added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find something you’re looking for now, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

It might help if go get in touch with the artist or the label.

Have a nice day

Suggested posts