Problem with long titles in classical music

Solved!

Problem with long titles in classical music

kwetzaas

I have a Premium account, and I reglarly use offline playlists on my iPhone. I mostly listen to classical music, but the titles are usually very long, so if we have a symphony/concerto with more movements, it is impossible to tell by the title which movement I am listening to.

Example:

Spotify on my computer shows:

Cologne Radio Symphony Orchestra – Horn Concerto No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 11, TrV 117: I. Allegro

Spotify on my iPhone shows:

Horn Concerto No. 1 in E flat...

It is not possible to show more than this! I tried all possible ways, and there is not possible to show the whole title. For example with an opera, there may be about 30 tracks, but all tracks are showing identically because the name of the song comes at the very end of the title.

Could Spotify make the app better so that it is possible to "scroll" through the title?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

bhuang453

Hi!

For this specific issue, I suggest trying to contact Spotify themselves as this is probably a bug in their system that just needs to be modified. Users most likely will not be able to fix this on their devices.

I rarely listen to classical music, and I also notice this problem, so I understand what you are relating to. I hope this helps you if you haven't already contacted Spotify! Classical music is great 🙂

View solution in original post

27 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS