Publicar una playlist desde mi perfil de artista

Solved!
Highlighted

Publicar una playlist desde mi perfil de artista

Delatores
Casual Listener

¡Hola a todos!

Mi nombre es Marcelo Parra, lider de Delatores, banda de rock indie chilena. Les escribo porque quiero crear una playlist cooperativa, en donde figure como creadora de esta playlist mi perfil de artista (Delatores), y no mi perfil personal. ¿Como puedo hacer esto?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Publicar una playlist desde mi perfil de artista

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hello @Delatores

Right now this is how featuring a playlist on your artist page works. It will show the creator or the playlist. There is currently no way to create a playlist as the actual artist page. You can however create a new Spotify account that you use specifically to create playlists for your artist page if you do not want to use your personal Spotify account to do this. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to create a playlist as the artist page.

https://artists.spotify.com/faq/profile#how-do-i-post-an-artist-playlist-to-my-profile

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies
Solution! 1 person liked this

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hello @Delatores

Right now this is how featuring a playlist on your artist page works. It will show the creator or the playlist. There is currently no way to create a playlist as the actual artist page. You can however create a new Spotify account that you use specifically to create playlists for your artist page if you do not want to use your personal Spotify account to do this. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to create a playlist as the artist page.

https://artists.spotify.com/faq/profile#how-do-i-post-an-artist-playlist-to-my-profile

MattSudaRock Star 24

Delatores
Casual Listener

Gracias Mattsuda, ojala puedan solucionar pronto esto. Saludos

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

You're welcome!

MattSudaRock Star 24
SUGGESTED POSTS