Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Publicar una playlist desde mi perfil de artista

Solved!

Publicar una playlist desde mi perfil de artista

¡Hola a todos!

Mi nombre es Marcelo Parra, lider de Delatores, banda de rock indie chilena. Les escribo porque quiero crear una playlist cooperativa, en donde figure como creadora de esta playlist mi perfil de artista (Delatores), y no mi perfil personal. ¿Como puedo hacer esto?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Delatores

Right now this is how featuring a playlist on your artist page works. It will show the creator or the playlist. There is currently no way to create a playlist as the actual artist page. You can however create a new Spotify account that you use specifically to create playlists for your artist page if you do not want to use your personal Spotify account to do this. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to create a playlist as the artist page.

https://artists.spotify.com/faq/profile#how-do-i-post-an-artist-playlist-to-my-profile

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Delatores

Right now this is how featuring a playlist on your artist page works. It will show the creator or the playlist. There is currently no way to create a playlist as the actual artist page. You can however create a new Spotify account that you use specifically to create playlists for your artist page if you do not want to use your personal Spotify account to do this. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to create a playlist as the artist page.

https://artists.spotify.com/faq/profile#how-do-i-post-an-artist-playlist-to-my-profile

MattSudaSpotify Star

Gracias Mattsuda, ojala puedan solucionar pronto esto. Saludos

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts