Question about "liked from radio" playlists

Question about "liked from radio" playlists

BoredGopher
Casual Listener
I recently decided to listen to classical music on Spotify, and knowing absolutely nothing about it, I simply started listening to classical radio, using likes and dislikes to tell it what I wanted to hear. After doing this for a while I noticed the "liked from radio" playlist, which is a really cool feature. Since then I've added a couple songs to the 'liked from radio" playlist without actually liking the songs themselves while listening to the radio (usually because I forget to like them while listening) and I was wondering if songs I put into the playlist affect my radio. As in, if I hear this song on the classical radio, will it show up as liked, and will Spotify choose my next song based and the songs I add to the playlist. Furthermore, will removing songs from the playlist have the same effect as unlinking it? As a programmer these are the kinds of questions that fascinate me, and things I think about while using radios in music apps. I have no idea how big this community is and/or if you can give a definitive answer, but I thought I would ask. I for one think it would just make sense for editing the liked from radio playlist to have the same coding implications as liking/unlinking a song, but it's possible that the "liked from radio" feature is just a fun one not intended to be functional.
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Question about "liked from radio" playlists

BoredGopher
Casual Listener

So as it turns out the "liked from radio" feature is a very different feature than what I had previously thought, so my question is a bit irrelevant.

SUGGESTED POSTS