READ THIS ABOUT MISSING METAL ALBUMS

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: READ THIS ABOUT MISSING METAL ALBUMS

Mockarinaoftime
Casual Listener

Overkill has 18 albums and only about half of them are on spotify. Ones i know are missing are their debut and the killing kind. Also my favorite band annihilator is missing a bunch too such as king of the kill, remains, and carnival diablos. I saw a bunch of these songs on playlists but they were like blacked out and when they came on it would just skip the song so i know they were on spotify before. Please get this fixed.

edes01
Casual Listener

Threat Signal's Under Reprisal disappeared over the weekend.

Don't these labels want to get paid? I'm sure the artists at the other end who are powerless in this situation do.

_s-amcazyuero

Listening from the US. Not sure if these are on Nuclear Blast or not, but these are missing:

Gamma Ray - Majestic

Tarot - Gravity of Light

Tarot - Crows Fly Black

By comparison I found that Google Play is missing these, plus MUCH more (which is why I left GPM for Spotify.) Apple iTunes (via google search) apparently has the Tarot albums but not the Gamma Ray one, but I've never personally used iTunes.

Mockarinaoftime
Casual Listener

For some odd reason yesterday's by guns n roses is missing too.

Noonesallowed

You guys (nuclear blast) are missing the album victory songs by ensiferum. Also a few eps and their earliest albums from the 90s

Highlighted

yspertz
Casual Listener

Jomsviking -  Amon Amarth.

spotify have only live show 

SUGGESTED POSTS