Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Real time listeners in Spotify for Artists

Solved!

Real time listeners in Spotify for Artists

How accurate is the "# listening now" icon in the home page of Spotify for Aritsts? I can see "0 listening now" on my page. When I play my own song... is still says 0.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have had good experiences with it. I tried it out with a few friends, and while there was a few seconds latency, we could clearly see the number vary when we played my songs.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

I have had good experiences with it. I tried it out with a few friends, and while there was a few seconds latency, we could clearly see the number vary when we played my songs.

Awww nice. That's cool to hear. Yes, it's probably the latency.  Thanks.

What's your profile?

I'll make sure your follower count goes up ❤️

Kind one who I must interrupt 😭🙏🏿. Please support my profile as well ..( Blackcowboy ) is my artist name .. FYI- I have a song called respectfully, 305 what the play , and summer time . 

Hello, I'm Gabriel Tembo a musical artist. I started out last year in May. Everyday on spotify for artists, I can see my audience and streams going up but it always shows 0 listening now. how can that be fixed because I always see my streams and audience going up.
Thank You, 

Good Day!

Hi @GabrielTembo,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

We get that you are a musical artist and you have some questions regarding the details shown in your artist profile. For this type of inquiries we believe is best to visit our help page for artists, or contact our dedicated Support for Artists, which you can do here. The folks there will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Friend. My daughter is having the same issue. I am playing her song, but Spotify for artists says 0 listeners! This is so disheartening! She works so hard and puts so much effort, it kills me to think that Spotify is cheating them out of their streams!

Mine has been on 15 everyday almost whole day. tap into GRS23. lmk your favorite songs

https://open.spotify.com/album/6KXRc8kz8qo0c2ZytwnM1y?si=y0CS1xLzQQu3mm31zzW6Ew

It’s cause it’s not doing enough numbers . I own the biggest indie label in the country . I currently have a song going viral with my artist marcnerr and post Malones artist clever , I’m doing about 1,500 to 2,500 streams a day and the most I ever seen on that number counter was 17. For more follow us and do me @ gclasstv

Nice stuff! Check out my children's album Mr. Bri Guy

Suggested posts