Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Full Catalog

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Full Catalog

Hey, time to Get Up and Jump!

We tried not to Give it Away, but we thought, Universally Speaking, that it's about time we announced that the full catalog of Red Hot Chili Peppers is available on Spotify. If you wanted to listen to Mother's Milk, then I'm With You!

Enough of those puns now 

By The Way, here's the new Album. (Sorry, I Can't Stop myself)

Airhorn Enthusiast
25 Replies

Hi,

I'm from Spain and since a couple of days ago I can't listen to any of the "I'm with you" songs (only "Look around"), why is this? They were available before and now they're gone :S

Thanks!

hi i have the same problem listed above, i can't listen to any of the "I'm With You" songs except Look Around (which is great!!! but i'd like some raindance maggie! 😄 )

I can't Love Rollercoaster on Spotify. Sucks!

Love Rollercoaster is NOT in the UK Spotify list.
It has been removed from the Beavis And **bleep**-Head Do America soundtrack, along with two other songs (one from Ozzy Osbourne, and Rancid, Stubborn All-Stars).

Is there a reason why only these songs are greyed out in the UK? I just want Love Rollercoaster by RHCP, none of the covers that are about.

@KeyMcGee

Hello:

Using a third party look up service, seems that movie soundtrack is available in these listening regions only currently. http://kaaes.github.io/albums-availability/#4ocB6wWruSwRzSjB0vychT

Movie and game soundtracks are the tough ones to stick around on the Spotify service.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

Spotify users can use this Google form here: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMGwTBnCz8nOPkM5g9IwwbpKolEWOXkhpAUSl8JjlkKcBGKw/viewform for music requests, there is no guarantees the content added to this list will become available. This is an internal list Spotify uses internally to see how popular certain content is that might be missing on the service.

Ugh, why can't we enjoy the old albums without these annoying tags such as 'Digital Remaster' and 'Bonus Track', this sucks so much that i'm not even playing it with frequency. And plus, where's 'Love Rollercoaster' ? i'm sad that i can't listen to it, someone fix it please. 

Suggested posts