Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Release Radar Issues

Release Radar Issues

I love release radar. 99% of it is music I love. However it only has songs from the 70s and 80s. How do I discover actual new releases? I don't want to down-vote a song that I like just because it is old. Does someone have any suggestions on how to keep release radar current? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hey @mixolydian 

About the question of why you get music from the '80s, there are two possibilities. 

1. You listen mainly music from the '80s 

2. You follow artists who don't have new releases 

Release Radar is working based on the artists you follow and the music you listen to, so if you want to get new music, find artists from the genre you like that release new music and follow them. Next time they release a new album or EP it will show up in your Release Radar. The more the artists you follow, the more the music you'll have in your Radar. For example, I get nearly 200 songs each week for approximately 1.8K artists I follow.

Tip: You can easily find new artists by going on the ones you like and open the Fans Also Like tab.

Hope that answers your question, if you have something else to ask or add, you are very welcome to leave a reply 🙂

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts