Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Removal Of Songs Without Notice

Removal Of Songs Without Notice

I find it strange that as far back 2012 there were threads here about the removal of songs by Spotify without notice.

I fid this issue particularly irritating as I chamnged from MP3 to Spotify in the belief that I would always have access to my music. Not so if Spotify decides otherwise.

I also find it quite insulting that rather than just see the issue, spotify feel I have to earn Kudos points in order for my idea to have any validity.

If I could download my entire music collection in a CSV then perhaps I could periodically cross check what had changed. But nope, cant do that either..

Frustrated..

4 Replies

Hey @Elektraman,

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I get that, but deleting my songs without notification? That's like
deleting photos out my photo album, songs mean all sorts of things
personally so to delete without notice is a bit insensitive to their
customers...

Hey @Elektraman,

you can submit an idea to the Community Ideas Exchange. And when it gets enough likes it’ll maybe get implemented in the future.

Havr a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So there is a NY rapper named Stro. 

And he provides his first project named grade A frquencies , but you mention another album from him named Time but I think that is another rapper named also Stro.

I found indeed 2 rappers named Stro and by listening to that last album, it wasn't the same as the Stro from NY.

Please let me know if I m at the right place.

If I m right, I think a removal should be necessary , because it can impact his fan base as well in my perspective.

Thank you

Screenshot 2018-04-25 at 3.01.26 AM - Display 2.png

Suggested posts