Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removal Of Songs Without Notice

Removal Of Songs Without Notice

I find it strange that as far back 2012 there were threads here about the removal of songs by Spotify without notice.

I fid this issue particularly irritating as I chamnged from MP3 to Spotify in the belief that I would always have access to my music. Not so if Spotify decides otherwise.

I also find it quite insulting that rather than just see the issue, spotify feel I have to earn Kudos points in order for my idea to have any validity.

If I could download my entire music collection in a CSV then perhaps I could periodically cross check what had changed. But nope, cant do that either..

Frustrated..

4 Replies

Hey @Elektraman,

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I get that, but deleting my songs without notification? That's like
deleting photos out my photo album, songs mean all sorts of things
personally so to delete without notice is a bit insensitive to their
customers...

Hey @Elektraman,

you can submit an idea to the Community Ideas Exchange. And when it gets enough likes it’ll maybe get implemented in the future.

Havr a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So there is a NY rapper named Stro. 

And he provides his first project named grade A frquencies , but you mention another album from him named Time but I think that is another rapper named also Stro.

I found indeed 2 rappers named Stro and by listening to that last album, it wasn't the same as the Stro from NY.

Please let me know if I m at the right place.

If I m right, I think a removal should be necessary , because it can impact his fan base as well in my perspective.

Thank you

Screenshot 2018-04-25 at 3.01.26 AM - Display 2.png

Suggested posts