Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Considering the allegations made from the Finding Netherland documentary, that victims should be believed, and the actions being taken from other platforms - I feel there's a moral case for Spotify to remove Michael Jackson's portfolio of music from its platform. 

49 Replies

I completely agree. I feel his music should be totally boycotted until the proceeds from it stop going to the Michael Jackson Estate (who are the only people openly defending him, weirdly). I've not listened to a single song of his since this documentary, which is a shame as I was a huge fan growing up. If the money were to go to better causes (e.g. Victims of Abuse?) I'd start listening again.

I believe you. I was also thinking the same thing on MJ.

Hey there, let me share something with you, Michael Jackson went to court two times when he was alive for this matter and was found innocent both times. These things happen to famous people, sometimes they’re true and sometimes they’re just some lies some people tell in order to get money.
FBI investigates Michael Jackson for 17 YEARS and couldn’t find a single evidence regarding child abuse.
Now HBO has published a movie which they call „documentary“ with no DOCUMENTS provided. The film has many contradicting stories, just search on google and you will find them.
So my point is don’t believe everything you see/hear and do a little investigation yourself.
Piece

Hey there, let me share something with you, Michael Jackson went to court two times when he was alive for this matter and was found innocent both times. These things happen to famous people, sometimes they’re true and sometimes they’re just some lies some people tell in order to get money.
FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 17 YEARS and couldn’t find a single evidence regarding child abuse.
Now HBO has published a movie which they call „documentary“ with no DOCUMENTS provided. The film has many contradicting stories, just search on google and you will find them.
I don’t think it’s morally right to accuse someone of something when they’re not alive anymore to defend themselves AND when they’ve gone through this whole story and were found innocent.
I wouldn’t believe everything the media tells me. Michael Jackson was becoming a threat after a while because he was too popular and was saying things that he wasn’t suppose to say.
When his albums became the best sellers of all time overnight the media called him crazy, child abuser, they said he has changed his skin color and etc.
So my point is don’t believe everything you see/hear and do a little investigation yourself.
Piece✌🏼

Yep, I know.

This is the best answer imo

Are u that stupid? Mj is dead he cabt defend himself and u say to belive the victims do research before u accuse him this documentary has been found with 60 plus lies its called lies of leaving neverland you are crazyfor trying to ruin a dead mans life

Are u that stupid? Mj is dead he cant defend himself and u say to belive the victims do research before u accuse him this documentary has been found with 60 plus lies its called lies of leaving neverland you are crazyfor trying to ruin a dead mans life

You can’t ruin the life of a dead man, so I’ll ask you if you are that stupid?
There’s no smoke without fire and those accusations had been put to him his whole life while he was alive. No, we can never hear him admit it but we can put the evidence together and find the truth that way.
I’m a fan of his music, I always have been, but I can’t ignore the crimes he committed, he ruined children’s lives in the most disgusting way. Nobody should ignore that.

What crimes?? He was proven innocent **bleep** research before u come for me and second tha documentary has been found with 60 plus lies its called lies of leaving neverland on youtube educate urself🤡

OJ Simpson was found innocent with the same legal team...he later went on to write a book about how he did it.
Stop using emotion to make your mind up about a pedophile and listen to his accusers.

If you don't want to listen to Micheal Jackson, don't. But there is no way
a stranger will control what I listen to.
Michael Jackson was found not guilty in a court of law. You control your
and I will control me.

Eduacate ur self 🤡 proven innocent twice and proof on youtube and stuff on his innocence, https://youtu.be/ZxNDb2PVcoM

YouTube is not “research”. If you want to research things for yourself do a freedom of information request and ask for copies of the documents used in the cases. Once you have done that you will be able to make a full informed opinion.
YouTube is not research.

Youtube is research wth are u talking about, ur so stupid ur just debying the facts in the videos🤡🤡🤡

Wandat46: "It's funny how people like you and these liars, whose stories have changed many times are concerned about Michael Jackson's money. Don't you realize that the first thing his fans will do is go out and buy every cd he ever made? Chaching! I know that's what I'm going to do. I've had Spotify premium for over 2 years, I will cancel my subscription and listen to his music somewhere else. Control yourself and stop worrying about what his fans want to listen to. You never have to listen to his music. You have a choice, makes it for yourself, and not me."

I totally agree. What about the documentaries Lies of Leaving NeverlandSquare One: Michael JacksonChase the Truth and so on? Every single allegation against Jackson was fully disproven. All the info and all the receipts are here: The Michael Jackson Allegations.

I think this thread should be closed.

1. They are not victims but two serial liars both in debt who concocted allegations when both faced massive money problems. Both tried to scare the Jackson estate into a settlement in 2013 and 2014 and because the estate refused to pay them and their cases were dismissed in court they made this sick one sides deceptively edited propaganda film to ruin Jackson's legacy and his estate's business and boost their chance in court after an appeal.

2. Nobody, absolutely nobody is obliged to believe a word those proven perjurers say especially when they have been caught in countless lies and their allegations are heavily based on the pro pedophilia book Michael Jackson was my lover written by Victor Gutierrez , the NAMBLA supporter whom Jackson sued for defamation.

The allegations are ridiculous when you fact check them and use common sense. They are also not backed up by any proof and already dozens of men who knew Jackson as kids came forward to contradict the narrative. Shocking means nothing. Daniel Kapon Joe Bartucci both accused Jakcson of shocking child abuse...when in reality they never even met him. Anyone can make up shocking claims especially against a dead man. Watch Lies of Leaving Neverland and Square One on YouTube or Amazon. See the evidence of Jackson's innocence not just the BS the mass media serves you

Not it's not just the estate who openly defended him it's the very people who knew him as kids including Macaculay Culkin and Brett Barnes whom that sick film depicted as victims when in fact they are not victims at all , they have nothing but good to say about Jackson. Robson Safechuck can get away with this and many other lies because they are white men who accused Michael Jackson. If they were black women accusing the dead Bowie the media would expose them for the frauds they really are. you would want to cancel Jackson's art over the mere words of a man who claimed abuse in a building which was not even built yet? Don't you see how insane this is? 

REPORT: ‘Leaving Neverland’ Discrepancy Found In Key Part Of Film Denouncing Michael Jackson 

1. There is tons of smoke over the accusers, in fact there is proof they are liars and financial predators.

2. They are attacking not just MJ but living people like Jolie Levine who did not do anything against them.  You don't know what these two men have been doing since 2012 to get the money they want. They are the most disgusting rape liars I have ever seen and I have seen many.

3. No those accusations were not put to him his whole life not even close. Rather over 35 years only THREE corrupt families accused him all of them going after his money. Two of those families were exposed in court as liars and third one did not even want to show up in court to be cross examined. What does that tell you? They only wanted money.
4. The evidence is overwhelming that he was innocent and false accused by greedy opportunists. Why do you think out of the dozens of families who were close to him only THOSE few accused him, always wanting more and more from him or his estate?
5. He did not ruin any child's life to the contrary he helped and saved children all his life and nobody should ignore that because that's the truth.

6. Jackson was not attracted to males, was not interested in anyone's **bleep** and the very idea that he of all people would expose his vitiligo ridden skin to boys. 

7. What crimes exactly? Be specific. Do you have any idea where those accusers took their ideas from? From Victor Gutierrez, the disgusting pedo promoter who 
made tons of money making up such disgusting stories about MJ and various boys.
Watch this if you don't believe me

Debunking Leaving Neverland: The Gutierrez Factor

No, you did not know his music if you believe he was a child abuser. His music shows who he really was too, if only people like you would pay attention:

8. Name just any kid around who ever showed any abuse! None ever did because they were not abused. Jackson treated all children like his own. That is not crime. He was better  than you and me and most humans and was ruined due to greed, jealousy and racism.

Suggested posts