Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Re: Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Sparkez
Casual Listener
OJ Simpson was found innocent with the same legal team...he later went on to write a book about how he did it.
Stop using emotion to make your mind up about a pedophile and listen to his accusers.

Wandat46
Gig Goer
If you don't want to listen to Micheal Jackson, don't. But there is no way
a stranger will control what I listen to.
Michael Jackson was found not guilty in a court of law. You control your
and I will control me.

faithd1
Regular
Eduacate ur self 🤡 proven innocent twice and proof on youtube and stuff on his innocence, https://youtu.be/ZxNDb2PVcoM

Sparkez
Casual Listener
YouTube is not “research”. If you want to research things for yourself do a freedom of information request and ask for copies of the documents used in the cases. Once you have done that you will be able to make a full informed opinion.
YouTube is not research.

faithd1
Regular
Youtube is research wth are u talking about, ur so stupid ur just debying the facts in the videos🤡🤡🤡

Israell
Regular

Wandat46: "It's funny how people like you and these liars, whose stories have changed many times are concerned about Michael Jackson's money. Don't you realize that the first thing his fans will do is go out and buy every cd he ever made? Chaching! I know that's what I'm going to do. I've had Spotify premium for over 2 years, I will cancel my subscription and listen to his music somewhere else. Control yourself and stop worrying about what his fans want to listen to. You never have to listen to his music. You have a choice, makes it for yourself, and not me."

I totally agree. What about the documentaries Lies of Leaving NeverlandSquare One: Michael JacksonChase the Truth and so on? Every single allegation against Jackson was fully disproven. All the info and all the receipts are here: The Michael Jackson Allegations.

I think this thread should be closed.

SUGGESTED POSTS