Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Rodriguez not available in Costa Rica?

Rodriguez not available in Costa Rica?

Hi, i have a premium US account and imI traveling in Costa Rica at the moment . I noticed that i cannot access any music from the artist (sixto) Rodriguez, including the stuff i had downloaded to my phone beforehand .

Is that due to regional restrictions? Are there more artists i cannot listen to while I'm here? Will it come back to my library once i leave here? Is there any more info on ghis topic somewhere?

Thanks!

23 Replies

Hi @Tomerke

Thank you for inquiring about the absence of this wonderful artist. 

Sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. However, he might reappear later.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Or if you want you can also listen to this "similar to Rodriguez" playlist : 

https://open.spotify.com/user/gillian_delvigne/playlist/2Y7LAcpnLMDBY4Aqc9TBjo?si=3imz4vx0R-2qzbOlGe...

Thanks!

Similar?? Nothing's similar to Rodriguez..

Hi fans of real music.  We too are searching for sugerman!!!   The man deserves to be paid let’s  hope the money people work this out for him.  

Sugar Man found again!! Cold Fact is on Spotify. So happy!!! Good news here in Spain. This man appears and disappears quite often.. Hello again!!!!🙂🙂😉

Suggested posts