SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

Re: SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
the trouble is you would lose your play list ive spent hours on them and the a-holes at spotify keep taking songs off them they are a TERRIBLE COMPANY WORSE THEN ATT&T

Re: SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
like I said they suck and I wish some other company would come in and bury spotify

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
trouble is spotify doesn't care they rake in tons of money only to screw us the bread and butter to them a-holes

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
do not give us this bull your defending a terrible company that f--- there members get a grip

killing62
Casual Listener

The problem with Spotify is they put a lot of music out before they had permission to do so. Now the owners want their share. Spotify was collecting our money for stolen music. Now after everyone has built their play lists Spotify got caught and started destroying everyones play lists. We should have some reimburstment for all the time we spent to build our lists, but I am sure we will never see that.

R4OCKMEYES
Regular

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN THEY SHOULD REIMBERSE  SOME MONEY THEY STOLED FROM US BUT THEY WILL NOT THERE CROCKED

Highlighted

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
STOP F------ YOU MEMBERS GET IT RIGHT SPOTIFY DO NOT BE CROOKS LIKE ATT&T YOU ARE NOW BUT YOU CAN CHANGE DUMP YOUR CEO.
SUGGESTED POSTS