SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

Re: SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

tttpapi

It happens to me too. I dont mind if they have any kind of problem so they have to remove it and add it back. BUT it is the SAME song so put it BACK to the library... 

Why would I have to put it back every week. And I am not able to check all my songs if there are any missing...

Re: SPOTIFY KEEPS REMOVING SONGS FROM MY PLAYLISTS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE STILL ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!

killing62
Casual Listener

I feel all songs posted on Spotify should have already had the rights to post them before you made them public. My playlists are getting destroyed by this service after I spent hours and hours putting them together. I am totally frustrated to the point of leaving Spotify because paying for a faulty service is not worth the gains. I am so disappointed. Stop stealing the music without the rights. You are being paid by the members to secure the songs. I have had half of some of my lists dropped like Bryan Ferry for example. This is turning into a **bleep** deal while you are scraping $120 a year off each member.

beartooth13

Im just glad its not all in my head. Thank god i finally googled this missing playlist songs thing to see if it was happening to others. Im surprised that the spotify response on the forum seemed to indicate that they weren't aware of the problem...

R4OCKMEYES
Regular

spotify is terrible  take off songs from my play list as they please im paying for the service two times with myself and my grand son too bad there wasnt another thing like spotify or i would quit it some items are linda scott classic ive told every little star four seasons songs  there are many more too many to list get with it spotify your making money  on us so bend over to please us 

R4OCKMEYES
Regular

its simple spotify sucks too bad there is not another company we can go with exept  we would lose the play list we have left after sotify f---s them up

R4OCKMEYES
Regular

it is true spotify sucks

R4OCKMEYES
Regular

spotify you suck big time

@R4OCKMEYES wrote:

it is true spotify sucks

nataliekylaw
Visitor

@spotify i have the same problem >:((

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
I agree it sucks

R4OCKMEYES
Regular
you are so right they suck collect money but do not give there members service they pay for
SUGGESTED POSTS