Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sbmitting for an Spotify Artist Account.

Sbmitting for an Spotify Artist Account.

Hey, I´m J, aka slauted

I'm Trying to get a Artist Account with my Label 'S-Records'. How do you get one, or submit for one?

greetings 

J

2 Replies

Depends on how you distribute your music. I used DistroKid which lets you sign up through them instantly with verification check. The other option is to apply directly via the Spotify for Artists App on your phone - you can log in using your Facebook and they will ask for some information (I.e. links to your social media artist accounts) to verify your identity. I believe that process takes a couple of weeks. 

I hope this helps and feel free to give me a listen on Spotify; I am the only ‘Andrew Kepson.’ 

Hey @slauted! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

@AndrewKepson's reply was pretty accurate! If you want to ad your music to Spotify, you need a distributor (I suggest DistroKid). From there you can upload your songs and then, through the Spotify For Artists app, or the webpage you can get verified and change the looks of your artists page, as well as the bio and stats for your songs. 

Hope this helps,

Leo 🙂

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

Suggested posts