Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Does anyone know why Scarlet Pleasure - Deja Vu is greyed out and can't be played on the danish global chart?

23-03-2017 09-28-15.jpg
14 Replies

Hey @26113078, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Could you link the Spotify URI or URL so that I can take a look? I'll see what I can do to answer your question 🙂

The link is here:

spotify:track:0qDsNqGDsozhw2HciwwuWu

@26113078,

I did a quick check of the track for you, and it looks like that song isn't available for streaming in Canada, Mexico, Romania, Slovenia, or the United States.

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

Thanks Jacob. I actually just moved back to DK from the states and I have changed the country to DK in my settings....  What am I doing wrong, do you know?

Thanks

@26113078,

Interesting, so when you go here, your country is listed as DK/Denmark?

Thanks Jacob, so something very odd is going on... I changed country and payment details yestday from USA to DK... now it all seems to have gone back to US... and I cant edit my profile to change the country...  heeelp 🙂

I have seen the instruction on how to change country.. but I cant...

@26113078,

So, when you try to follow these steps you can't change your country settings? If they don't work for you, I'll see what I can do to help 🙂

Hi again Jacob,

That is correct. It is like the dropdown menu for the countries are locked and greyed out. What do I do?

Capture.JPG

@26113078,

Very interesting... Okay, a few more things to check: are you currently a Premium or Free user? Also, if you go here, what does it say your location is?

I am a premium user and my locations shows as DK (see attched)

@26113078,

Okay, could you double-check your payment info and make sure you're paying through DK? If you are using a DK payment/card and your account still thinks you are in the US, I may have to escalate this to the support team so that they can take a look backstage.

By the way, thank you for bearing with me through this so far! 🙂

(Also, I removed the screenshot from your post after taking a look since it had specific information about your location.)

Thanks Jacob. I changed the payment details yesterday from my american credit card to my Dankort and is has remained in the system. It also states that I will be charged 99 DKK. SO weird.

@26113078,

I agree, this is a very odd problem. Okay, what I'll have you do now is get in contact with Spotify support. Their Accounts team can take a look backstage 🙂 The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours! If they don't respond after a while, I can make sure to put you in contact with them.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you 🙂

Thanks Jacob. I will send a message to them. I am a huge fan of Scarlet Pleasure, so will be nice to be able to listen to them again 🙂

Suggested posts